IILET Application Process: The Indore Institute of Law Entrance Test (IILET) is conducted by the Indore Institute of Law. The Indore Institute of Law released the application process for IILET Entrance Exam on 16th January 2023. The candidates can apply for the application form through online mode and the last date to fill out the application form is 12th March 2023. The IILET exam will take place in Offline Mode i.e. Paper-based test.
The article below will cover all the details about the IILET application process, application fees and the documents required during the application process.
|Exam Name||Indore Institute of Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Short Name||IILET|
|Conducting Body||Indore Institute of Law|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: IILET Exam Pattern
IILET Application Process
The Indore Institute of Law Entrance Exam (IILET) is conducted by the Indore Institute of Law. Candidates can fill out the forms by 12 March 2023. The candidates can fill out the form online. Below mentioned is the process of filling out the IILET Application Process:
- Visit the official page of the Indore Institute of Law.
- Click on the link of “ILET Form- 2023”
- A new window will open and candidates have to click on “Register” for the new user.
- After that, the registration page will get open, fill in the required details like name, mobile number, course, email id etc.
- Once the details are filled then select the strong password.
- Then click on the Register button.
- After registration, a confirmation mail will be sent on the mail id provided
- Click on the link directing towards ‘activating the account’
- Enter the mobile number and the OTP received on it.
- Click on Submit button.
- After the OTP is received enter the login id and password provided in the mail id
- Then click on the IILET Form option.
- Fill in all the details like educational qualifications, personal details etc.
- Then click on the next button
- Complete all the steps and make the payment of the application form.
IILET Application Fees
The candidates who want to appear for the IILET Exam need to fill out the application form and have to submit the application fees to complete the online application form. The payment of IILET 2023 has to be made online via debit card, credit card or net banking. In the below table, there is the fee structure of the IILET Exam:
|B.A LLB (Hons.)||INR 2000/-|
|BBA LLB (Hons.) (with Global and Transnational Studies)||INR 3000/-|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||INR 2000/-|
|LLB (Hons.)||INR 1000/-|
The candidates who are appearing for the IILET Exam need the documents to fill the application form. Below mentioned are the documents for the form:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Graduation degree (for L.L.B and L.L.M Admissions)
- Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents (if applicable)
- Resident Certificate
- Entrance Exam Marksheet
The application form for IILET 2023 can be filled in online mode from the official website of Indore Institute of Law. After visiting the official website, click on apply now, and then follow the instructions given there.
The application fee for the IILET Entrance Exam is INR 2000 for B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) and BBA L.L.B (Hons.). For LLB (Hons.) and L.L.M the application fee is INR 1000/- and for BBA LLB (Hons.) (with Global and Transnational Studies) the application fee is INR 3000/-
There are five sections in IILET Syllabus which are English Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Techniques.
The blog has covered all the details about the application process for IILET 2023. The blog will give a clear idea about the application process.
Stay tuned with Leverage Edu for more information related to the various Indian exams. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.