HPU MAT Exam Pattern: Are you planning to take the HPU MAT exam and want to know more about its pattern? Look no further! In this blog post, we will dive deep into the HPU MAT exam pattern and provide you with all the information you need to excel in your preparation. The Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test (HPU MAT) is a highly competitive entrance exam that tests your aptitude for management studies. Having good knowledge about the latest exam pattern will give you the advantage to perform well.
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Examination Level||State level|
This Blog Includes:
HPU MAT Exam Pattern
The HPU MAT exam Pattern 2023 has been released by the university and candidates can check it here. The pattern of the exam remains the same as that of previous years. The exam pattern for HPU MAT is as follows:
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Types of questions||MCQs|
|Number of Answer Options||4|
Also Read: HPU MAT Seat Allotment 2023
HPU MAT Section-Wise Weightage
There are 4 sections in the HPU MAT exam i.e Arithmetic Comprehension, Business Environment, English Language and Comprehension and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. The number of each section are same. Refer to the table below for detailed information:
|English Language and Comprehension||50|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||50|
Also Read: 15+ Books for HPU MAT 2023
Preparation Tips for HPU MAT Exam
These are some of the tips for preparing for the exam:
1. Know the exam pattern inside out:The HPU MAT is a multiple-choice exam with four sections. Each section has a different weightage and you need to know the important topics in each section to score well.
2. Solve previous year’s papers: This is one of the best ways to get an idea of the level of difficulty of the exam and the type of questions asked. It will also help you understand the time limit for each section.
3. Revise regularly: Once you are done with your preparation, revise regularly to ensure that you remember all that you have learnt. Revision just before the exam will also help boost your confidence levels.
4. Take mock tests: Another great way to prepare for the HPU MAT is by taking HPU MAT mock tests. This will help you get used to solving questions under pressure and manage your time efficiently on the day of the exam.
The HPU MAT 2020 exam will be held in offline mode. Candidates need to carry a ball pen and CB pencil with them at the exam centre.
The duration of the HPU MAT 2020 exam will be 2 hours. All the questions are mandatory to get solved in the given 120 minutes.
There are 4 sections in the HPU MAT 2020 exam, which are mentioned below
(1) Arithmetic Comprehension
(2) Business Environment
(3) English Language and Comprehension
(4) Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
There are a total of 200 questions in the HPU MAT 2023 exam. The total marks for this exam are also 200 marks i.e 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in this exam.
For more such updates about HPU MAT exam stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.