GP (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) are both an integral part of the Counselling of the GLAT admissions process. The GLAT admission test is conducted by the Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, every year to offer admission for five-year integrated courses, which are BBA LLB (Hons) and BA LLB (Hons). The Counselling process is the final part of the selection stages of the GLAT admission test. Read this blog to know more about the GLAT GD and PI process.
|Full Form||Geeta Law Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat|
|Examination Mode||Pen-Paper based (offline)|
|Application Fee||INR 1500|
|Selection Process||Entrance ExamCounselling|
The counselling process is the final stage in the selection process for the Geeta Law Admission Test. Candidates who will clear the GLAT entrance examination and merit list will be called for the counselling process at their prescribed centres. The GLAT Counselling process will consist of different stages which are Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Document Verification.
Group Discussion (GD)
The first part of the GLAT Counselling process will be the Group Discussion (GD). Candidates appearing for the Group Discussion should ideally be updated on information about the latest government policies, current affairs, environmental agreements, and world news.
To prepare for the Group Discussion in GLAT, candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Keep patience and wait for your turn to speak in the GD.
- Try to listen to each and everything carefully that others are saying.
- If you don’t know any answer or solution to a query, try not to hesitate and bring out the best solution possible.
- To improve their general knowledge, candidates must read newspapers and magazines on a daily basis.
- To improve your listening skills, try to listen to English news channels and TV shows.
After the Group Discussion is over, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview (PI). The Personal Interview will consist of a panel of officials, who will ask questions from candidates based on their performance, interests, and future plans. For the personal interview, here are some instructions that candidates must keep in mind.
- Before entering the interview room, ask politely to enter the room.
- Give a brief introduction about yourself in a formal way.
- Make sure that you only tell about yourself in your interview and do not mention your family or other personal details unless asked to do so.
- Try to keep your response to the point and simple and crisp.
- Your voice should be audible enough for the interviewers to listen (do not speak too softly or aggressively).
- Dress appropriately and formally.
The GLAT entrance exam will be conducted on 20th May 2023. Candidates who have successfully applied on the Geeta Institute of Law website will receive their admit cards before that and can give the exam at their allotted centres.
The Geeta Institute of Law Panipat conducted the GLAT entrance exam to offer admission to five-year integrated courses, which are BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons).
To successfully apply for the GLAT entrance exam, candidates will have to visit the official homepage of the Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat and start their application process by entering their names, contact details, education qualifications, and other required information.
The GLAT entrance exam is a university-level examination, through which candidates can pursue a five-year integrated degree in BA LLB (Hons) or BBA LLB (Hons). Candidates who are passionate about the legal field and who want to become a lawyer or a legal practitioner can apply for the GLAT entrance exam.