The Department of Atomic Energy has released the notification for the DPS DAE Recruitment Exam 2022. The recruitment has been called for Group C posts of Junior Purchase Assistant or Junior Storekeeper in DPS Mumbai and DPS Regional units all over India. The notification highlights its encouragement to all women aspirants for the posts, right in the beginning to emphasise its gender neutrality.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 is now in its second phase as the written exam has been recently conducted on 18th December 2022.
|Name of the Exam||Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Posts||Junior Purchase Assistant or Junior Storekeeper|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Application Starts||20 October 2022|
|Application Deadline||17 November 2022 (Extended)|
|Date of Written Exam||18 December 2022|
|Negative Marking||0.25 of the Total Marks of the Question|
This Blog Includes:
- Latest Updates
- DPS DAE Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
- Exam Pattern
- DPS DAE Syllabus 2022
- Vacancies Under DPS DAE Recruitment 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- DPS DAE Application Process
- DPS DAE Mode of Selection
- DPS DAE Recruitment Result 2022
The DPS DAE exam has been conducted and the contest resolution is open for the candidates from 19 December 2022 to 25 December 2022. In contest resolution, the students can submit their grievances related to answer keys to the exam conducting body.
The results for the DPS DAE Level-I (Objective exam) will be declared within a month of the exam. The candidates can calculate their tentative marks using the answer keys and start preparing for the Level-II Descriptive exam if they expect to have secured the qualifying marks.
DPS DAE Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The DPS DAE exam is conducted in two levels: an objective test and a descriptive exam. All details about the said exam’s dates are mentioned below:
|Online Application Starts||20 October 2022|
|Online Application Deadline||10 November 2022|
|Extended Application Deadline||17 November 2022|
|Date of Exam||18-December-2022|
|Contest Resolution Window (Answer key)||19-December-2022 to 25-December-2022|
Also See: EMRS Recruitment 2023
The exam pattern of the DPS DAE Recruitment Exam 2022 is divided into two sections:
- Level-I Objective type exam: it is the screening test for the second exam.
- Level-II subjective type exam: the scores of this exam are directly considered for recruitment.
DPS DAE Level-I Exam Pattern
This exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The time of the exam for a PwD candidate is 2 hours and 40 minutes. The exam subjects include
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence and Reasoning in Science or Basic Accounting principles.
- Arithmetic or Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
DPS DAE Level-II Exam Pattern
Level II is a descriptive exam consisting of English (Language and Comprehension) which continues for a duration of 3 hours for general candidates and 4 hours for PwD candidates.
DPS DAE Syllabus 2022
Here is the detailed syllabus for DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 which can be referred to prepare for the exam.
|General Knowledge||Economics and Financial Awareness (Budget and RBI information), Current Affairs like National and International news, Awards, Sports, Summits, Famous personalities, Books & Authors, and Defence.|
|English Language||Spot Errors, Unseen Passages, Jumbled Sentences, Fill ups, One-word substitutions, Idioms & Phrases, Sentence structure, and Subject-Verb Agreement. Sentence Rearrangement, Reading Comprehension, Cloze test.|
|Computers||MS Word Advanced and Basics of MS-Excel|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Table and Line, Blood Relation, Puzzle, Logical Reasoning, Input-Output, Passage and Conclusion, Order and ranking, Data Sufficiency, Number series, Coding and Decoding, Statement and Argument, Inequality or Decision Making.|
Vacancies Under DPS DAE Recruitment 2022
Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper vacancies are released under the Group C posts with a Level 4 pay scale that ranges from INR 25,500 to INR 81,100. The job posts are out for 70 vacancies, for candidates between the age of 18-27 years. The vacancies for various categories under the DPS DAE exam are given hereunder.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 is only for Indian citizens. The candidates applying for the exam must at least be above the age of 18.
- The age limit for DPS DAE Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper is between 18-25. The candidates must be born between 10 November 1995 and 10 November 2004.
- The age relaxation offered to reserved categories’ candidates is as follows:
|OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel Disabled||3 years|
|PwBD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBD (SC)||15 years|
|Defence Personnel Disabled (SC)||8 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees||Up to 40 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (SC)||Up to 45 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||Up to 35 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||Up to 40 years|
- In terms of educational qualifications, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in graduation with Science or Commerce.
- A candidate with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics or Computer Science with at least 60% passing marks can also apply.
Also See: KVS Recruitment 2023
DPS DAE Application Process
Level 1 of the examination will be conducted in the morning and Level 2 in the afternoon. It is to be noted that candidates who have not completed the required eligibility as of the date of application can not apply. The unreserved candidates must pay INR 200 to complete the application process.
- Visit the official website of DPS DAE, i.e. https://dpsdae.formflix.in
- Choose the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Enter your credentials and click ‘Submit’.
- A login ID will be created and mailed to you.
- Now visit the user action section and select ‘Click here for already registered’
- Log in and complete the application details and save it as a draft.
- Go to the ‘Make Payment’ option and submit fees through the gateway.
- Once paid, check the application draft once and click on ‘Submit’.
- No changes can be made once the application is submitted.
DPS DAE Mode of Selection
The selection process for DPS DAE might seem a bit complicated, given the levels and marking scheme. Here is a simplified version for better understanding.
- The DPS DAE recruitment exam is conducted in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
- Level 1 is an Objective-type exam with 200 questions and is only used for screening candidates for the second round.
- Level 2 is a 3-hour long descriptive-type exam that is considered for the final selection of candidates.
- The qualifying marks for candidates are 50% for Unreserved and EWS candidates and 40% for all other categories.
- Both Level 1 and Level 2 of the DPS DAE recruitment exam are scheduled for the same day in the morning and afternoon respectively.
- After the call letter arrives, the employment is still subject to Document Verification (DV) and Medical examination.
- After recruitment, the candidates are given 6 months of recruitment training.
Document verification is an essential part of the recruitment process and the candidate must be well prepared in advance with a compilation of all necessary documents; if expecting a call letter.
- Documented proof of required educational qualification.
- Proof of date of birth (DOB).
- Reserved Category certificate as per listed in the Central Government’s prescribed list of SC ST and OBC categories.
- Disability Certificate.
- Certificate of proof of income for candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
DPS DAE Recruitment Result 2022
The DPS DAE cut-off for 2022 has not been released yet. Here is a stepwise process to download the result.
- Visit DPS DAE’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ tab.
- Now click on the desired result and the page will be redirected to a PDF.
- Submit your DOB and Roll Number to open your result.
- Your result PDF will display on the screen.
- Download the result.
- A merit list will also be released by DPS DAE before beginning the document verification.
There are 70 vacancies for the posts of Junior Storekeeper and Junior Purchase Assistant.
DPS DAE 2023 recruitment began on 20th October 2022. The candidates could avail the application forms online on the official website of DPS DAE.
Stay tuned for DPS DAE 2023 notification for the recruitment. On the date of application, visit the official website and register yourself. Fill out the application form and save the draft. Make the payment, check the details and submit.
DPS DAE Answer Key will soon be available on the official website before the declaration of results. The candidates can use the Answer Key to tentatively have an idea of the overall expected scores and report discrepancies; if any.
Follow Leverage Edu for more updates on Indian Exams and don’t forget to subscribe to us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.