The Cochin University of Science and Technology determines the CUSAT CAT BBA LLB eligibility criteria. And the CUSAT CAT BBA LLB exam, just like any other exam, comes with its own set of prescribed eligibility criteria that must be met by the applicants in order to be deemed eligible. Therefore, it is imperative for applicants to keep abreast of the requisite criteria for the said exam. To know more about the detailed prescribed eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT (2023) examination, read the entire article.
|Name of the exam||CUSAT Common Admission Test for LLB programmes|
|Common name||CUSAT CAT Law 2023|
|Conducting Body||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Purpose||Admission to 3-year LLb and 5-year LLB programmes|
|Course duration||3-years and 5-years|
|Course Seat Intake||CUSAT CAT 3-year LLB -Total seats – 40
Supernumerary seats – 17
This Blog Includes:
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2023: An Overview
Every year the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts the CUSAT CAT LLB entrance exam to enrol eligible candidates into its various LLB (both 3-year and 5-year) programmes. The conducting body will release the official notification for the said exam in the month of February 2023. Candidates prospecting to appear for the said exam are required to register on the official website, i.e. cusat.ac.in. The exam will be conducted online mode at various exam centres across India. Candidates are required to attempt around 150 multiple-choice questions in 2 hours.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria
The Cochin University of Science and Technology determines the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT BBA LLB in order to ascertain whether the candidates possess the required qualification.
Therefore, it is imperative for applicants to keep abreast of the requisite CUSAT CAT (LLB) eligibility criteria for the said exam. According to the conducting body for the said exam, the requisite credentials that must be met by the applicants are:
Eligibility Criteria for 5-year LLB Programme
- Candidates who wish to get enrolled in 5-year BBA LLB or B.Com LLB courses at CUSAT are required to have scored a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in their class 12 exams. Those with a minimum of 55% marks in Arts/Humanities streams will also be considered eligible for the said exam.
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST and SEBC communities must have passed their class 12 exams with a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks.
- The institution has prescribed no set age limit for the 5-year LLB programme.
Also Read: CUSAT CAT Law Syllabus 2023
Eligibility Criteria for 3-year LLB Programme
- Candidates who wish to get enrolled in 3-year BBA LLB or B.Com LLB courses at CUSAT are required to have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their class 12 exams.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST and SEBC communities will be provided with a 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- The institution has prescribed no set age limit for the 3-year LLB programme.
The application form for the CUSAT CAT law 2023 exam is speculated to be released in February 2023.
CUSAT offers a 5-year and a 3-year LLB programme at the undergraduate level.
CUSAT offers a total of 40 seats for the admission of candidates into a 3-year LLB programme.