Hello! I am Professor Owl 🦉. Today I am going to provide you with CLAT previous year question papers for the CLAT 2024 examinations. Analysing the previous year is a great help during your examinations. So without delaying anymore, let’s get started with the post.
CLAT is conducted to help students get admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in NLUs (National Law Universities) that are offered by different law universities and affiliated colleges. In order to clear this examination without much struggle, it is important to practise and analyse the previous year’s papers. It helps to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level. In this blog, I am attaching some of the previous year’s CLAT papers for your reference and some bonus tips to solve the paper.
|Common Law Admission Test
|Consortium of National Law Universities
|Mode of Examination
📌 Latest Updates
The last date to apply for the CLAT is November 3, 2023.
- Click here to apply for the CLAT 2024 exam.
📋CLAT Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
Below are the CLAT previous year question papers. Practicing the previous year’s question papers is essential to analyze the exam structure and its difficulty level.
CLAT 2024 PG PDF
CLAT 2024 UG PDF
CLAT 2022 PG PDF
CLAT 2022 UG PDF
CLAT 2021 UG PDF
CLAT 2020 UG PDF
💻 How To Download CLAT Previous Year Question Papers?
Using the following steps you can download the CLAT Previous Year Question Papers 2024.
- Go to the official website of the CLAT.
- After that, click on the CLAT 2024 and look for the notification section.
- Click on the previous year’s paper link and download the relevant PDF.
- Download the PDF for future use.
✍️Tips To Solve CLAT Previous Year Question Papers 2024
The following are some of the important tips to solve the previous year’s question papers.
- Read Question Carefully: Make sure that you read the question carefully before attempting it.
- Attempt more Weightage Questions First; Try to attempt the questions that carry more weightage in the examination first and then move on to the other ones.
- Plan your Time: Plan the examination time that you are going tio invest in the examination.
- Do not Panic: Last but not least and the most beneficial tip is to maintain your calm throughout the examination and handle questions calmly.
|CLAT Exam 2024
|CLAT Selection Process 2024
|CLAT Result 2024
|CLAT Syllabus 2024
|CUSAT CAT Law Result
|CUSAT CAT Law Syllabus
Mr. Owl – “Kiddos, I’ve answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I’ll be taking my leave, but if you think I might have missed something, do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Yes, CLAT is often counted as the most difficult exam.
The legal Reasoning section is considered to be the most difficult section in the CLAT examination.
Sometimes the questions has seen to be repeated in the CLAT examination.