Like every year, CBSE releases important sample papers, question papers, model papers, etc for the students.Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 can help you prepare well for the upcoming CBSE Chemistry exam. Recently, the board released a CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Chemistry 2021 along with the marking scheme for it. Let’s check out the important sample papers that will help you prepare for your Class 12 Chemistry Exams.
Table of Contents
- CBSE Model Question Paper Class 12 Chemistry for 2021
- Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper with Marking Scheme
- Previous Year Question Papers for Class 12 Chemistry
CBSE Model Question Paper Class 12 Chemistry for 2021
Here is the CBSE Model Question Paper for Class 12 Chemistry:
CBSE Question Bank for Class 12 Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper with Marking Scheme
CBSE released Sample papers for Class 12 Chemistry every year. All these sample papers are available along with their marking schemes. These CBSE Sample papers are designed to help students perform well in their exams. Here are all the Sample papers provided by CBSE for Class 12 Chemistry.
|Question Paper||Marking Scheme|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2020-21||Marking Scheme 2020-21|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2019-20||Marking Scheme 2019-20|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2018-19||Marking Scheme 2018-19|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2017-18||Marking Scheme 2017-18|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2016-17||NO MARKING SCHEME IS AVAILABLE|
|CBSE Sample Paper 2015-16||NO MARKING SCHEME IS AVAILABLE|
Previous Year Question Papers for Class 12 Chemistry
Here are all the sets of previous year question papers for Class 12 Chemistry.
Question Papers for Examination 2020
Question Papers for Examination 2019
Question Papers for Examination 2018
Why is Studying from Sample Papers Important?
Sample paper helps you to analyze your weaker points in which you can work on and improve your results. Studying from sample papers helps you to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- It helps to test your knowledge. When you work on a sample paper you are able to determine whether you were prepared for the given topic or not. It gives you confidence when you answer correctly.
- Practising sample paper regularly will help you increase efficiency and you will be able to write your answers better.
- When you start practising sample paper it helps to identify your strengths and weaknesses in topics. You are able to prepare your exam strategy based on this.
- CBSE changes its exam pattern, sample paper gives you a basic idea of exam pattern and marking scheme.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Exam Tips
Here are some of the crucial tips that will help you in preparing for the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exams:
- Keep the formulas at your fingertips. Do revision of formulas on a daily basis.
- Do not underestimate the NCERT Class Chemistry Book. While almost every student uses reference books, major questions in the exam are from NCERT books. Prepare them well.
- Some important topics are P-block elements, D and F block elements, Electrochemistry, Solid States, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry. Learn all these concepts.
- Don’t forget to write the S.I. units of all entities.
- Prepare using CBSE Sample Papers and previous year question papers.
- Do not stress and manage your time well during the exam.
Admit card is mandatory without it you will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Carry an extra pen, water bottle, pencil.
No, you can only use blue ballpoint pen
You have to score 33% separately in theory and practical.
You can’t write anything on question paper except your roll number. You can use an extra sheet for rough work which will be provided at the examination center.
You should study from both the books but focus on NCERT more.
Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks
These were all the important sample papers, model papers and question papers that you need to prepare for the exam. Once you ace these, no one can stop you from getting great marks in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exams. Leverage Edu wishes all the students good luck for Class 12 examinations!