Georgia Gwinnett College
Lawrenceville, United States
Georgia Gwinnett College, also known as Georgia Gwinnett or GGC was established in 2005 in Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA. The scholars and practitioners pushed the idea of the independent institute to be established in the county. Gwinnett County purchased 160 acres of land in 1994 a Read more
Highlights Of Georgia Gwinnett College
Male : Female
- Georgia Gwinnett College is affiliated and a member of the University System of Georgia and the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- In 2013, Georgia Gwinnett College established Allied Health and Sciences Building, future home of the School of Science and Technology and the School of Health Sciences and its nursing program, which skyrocketed the enrollment numbers of students at GC.
- In 2013, Daniel J. Kaufman, former President of Georgia Gwinnett College, was named as the new president of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, there are more than 160 student organizations, 15 National Honor Society Chapters and a very active student government association which works towards the wellbeing of the students.
- According to the USNWR, Georgia Gwinnett College has the most diverse student body in the southern region in US.
- The students at Georgia Gwinnett College represent the 32 states and 120 nations, as of fall 2018.
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Georgia Gwinnett teams is nicknamed as the Grizzlies, are members of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), Division 1.
- As of July 2019, the Georgia Gwinnett College Athletic programs have captured 11 national championships, achieved over 1,000 victories and won more than 77 percent of their games during the past seven seasons of existence.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance