The Australian Organics Recycling Association (AORA) and Komptech CEA is offering a single scholarship of $3000 to a student interested in attending the AORA 2023 Annual Conference. Also, the conference will be held in Melbourne in the month of June.
The scholarship applicant should be a young professional who wants to start a career in the organics recycling industry in Australia. Moreover, the student must be under 30 years of age and should have less than 2 years of working experience in the organics recycling industry.
Interested students need to apply for the same by filling an online form before 5 pm on Monday. Furthermore, the deadline for the scholarship is 22nd May 2023. The scholarship winner will be announced on Friday 26th May 2023.
AORA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The AORA scholarship is available to young professionals across Australia who meet these following criteria.
- The applicant must be a full time student or should be employed with less than 2 years of work experience in the organics recycling sector.
- Those applicants who are students must be pursuing a course in a related field
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 30 years (as of 1st June, 2023)
- The applicant must be available to attend the AORA conference
- Moreover, he/she should be able to demonstrate that attending the conference will help them in career growth.
Obligations of the AORA Scholarship Recipient
The scholarship winner is required to fulfill the following obligations.
- Be available to attend the 3 day AORA 2023 Annual Conference. The conference will be held from 7th- 9th June in Melbourne.
- The scholarship recipient needs to become a student member of the AORA
- Do active promotion of AORA in their networks
- Finally, write an article for the AORA newsletter. The article should describe their experience at the conference, and the benefits they gained by attending the conference.
- The scholarship recipient is also required to mentor any future winners of AORA scholarship.
All the scholarship applications will be assessed by the AORA Board and Komptech CEA representatives. The final decision will be on the basis of the discretion of the committee.
To discover more news updates like this one, visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.