On 14th July, the University of Sydney launched the Sydney Global Mobility Scholarship 2023. The scholarship will assist students to finish the offshore component of the Joint PhD program. Moreover, the scholarship is available to both domestic and international students.
Students enrolled in a Joint PhD program at the University are eligible for the scholarship. The beneficiaries would receive a scholarship amount of $5000/INR 2.80 lakh. The deadline for the scholarship is ongoing. Therefore, international applicants must apply as soon as possible.
Global Mobility Joint PhD Travel Scholarship Eligibility
The Sydney Global Mobility Joint PhD Travel Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be an international or a domestic student enrolled at the University
The student must enroll in a joint PhD program, where the University of Sydney is the home institution.
- Additionally, the applicant must enroll with any one of the University’s active international partners as the host institution.
- Applicants must have fully executed the Individual student agreement, have completed the annual progress evaluation, and must have received the score ‘meet/exceeds’ at the progress interview .
- Moreover, the student must have recieved University of Sydney Joint PhD program confimation admission letter.
- However, students who have previously received the scholarship are not eligible.
- The scholarship can consider those who have not yet received the progress review.
Global Mobility Joint PhD Travel Scholarship Application
To apply for the Sydney Global Mobility Joint PhD Travel Scholarship an international student must submit evidence of airfare. Moreover, the student must submit a letter from the home and host supervisor. The letter must contain the confirmation date, location of the offshore component, and the proposed duration of minimum 3 months.
The beneficiaries would receive a one -off payment of $AUD 5000. However, the scholarship duration is 1 year. The deadline for the scholarship is ongoing. Therefore, interested students can visit the university website to apply for the scholarship.