British Council GREAT Scholarships India applications are open for 2024-25. Scholarships are available to study at UK universities across various disciplines. This year, a total of 26 postgraduate scholarships are available. Each of these scholarships is worth £10,000 and is granted towards the tuition fees of the student. Moreover, the scholarship is available for 1 year duration. The scholarship is funded by the British Council and the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign with several participating universities. The deadline varies depending on each participating university. Interested students can apply for the same before the last date.
GREAT Scholarship India Eligibility Requirements
The eligibility criteria for the GREAT Scholarship India 2024-25 are as follows. A student must meet these requirements to apply for the scholarship.
- Must be a citizen of India and must have an undergraduate degree
- Moreover, the applicant must have an interest in the proposed subject area and must be motivated to complete the course
- Additionally, the applicant must meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- As a scholar, the beneficiary must establish engagement with the UK through personal and academic fulfillment
- Moreover, the applicant must be willing to maintain contact with the HEI, and the British Council and must act as an ambassador of the scholarship
- Attend UK-based scholar’s networking events, and act as an alumnus of the GREAT scholarships. It means the applicant must be willing to speak to the potential candidates about his/her experience of UK education.
GREAT Scholarship India Participating UK Universities
Several universities participate in the GREAT Scholarship India for the academic year 2024-35. Here we have provided a list of a few of these universities.
GREAT Scholarship India Application Process
The application process for the GREAT Scholarship India 2024-25 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the participating university
- Read the instructions provided for the GREAT scholarship, and apply for individual scholarship
- Check out the individual institution’s deadline, and apply for the scholarship. Note; that the deadline for each participating university differs.
- The individual university will inform the selected students about the result of the scholarship application
- Thereafter, the individual universities will issue scholarships to the selected students after registration