Students who have plans to study in the UK should pay close attention to the DeepMind scholarships.
The DeepMind Scholarships 2023-2024 at the Queen Mary University of London is one of the most popular as well as effective programmes to encourage and support underrepresented groups.
The scholarships will help the students pursue a PG degree in Computer Science, especially in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Computer Games.
The scholarships are available for black and women students as they are underrepresented in these specific fields of Computer Science courses.
A DeepMind mentor will also support the scholars and help them come up with multiple opportunities to attend the leading DeepMind events and AI conferences.
What is the Value of the DeepMind Scholarship?
This is one of the most important pieces of information you need to know about the DeepMind scholarship 2023-2024. Apart from the tuition fees worth GBP 28,950 (INR 29 Lakh), the DeepMind scholarship will also cover the living allowance of GBP 15,480 (INR 15 Lakh), an equipment grant of GBP 1,700 (INR 1.74 Lakh), and annual travel expenses of GBP 2,200 (INR 2.25 Lakh).
Here are a few important things you need to keep in mind to be eligible for the DeepMind Scholarship:
- You need to be either an international or a UK student.
- You need to identify yourself as either a black or a female student
- You must be pursuing specific departments from a Master’s in Computer Science.
This is another important thing you need to know. The application process is undoubtedly an important factor in the DeepMind scholarship programme. The essential steps are:
- Consider checking your eligibility criteria online. The awards will be withdrawn if admins notice that the candidates aren’t eligible as per the criteria.
- Consider downloading the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form
- Provide a copy of your offer letter and your CV to finish the application process.
This is all you need to know about the Queen Mary of London DeepMind Scholarship. Make sure you follow Leverage Edu for more exciting news updates.