Candidates require an exhaustive list of documents to apply for a study visa. Check below the key study visa documents required to study abroad programs:
- Application Form: The first and foremost thing required to apply for a study visa is the application form. Applicants must fill in all the details correctly with all the accurate information and evidence. They should not forget to review the application form before the actual submission.
- Passport: This is the most essential document for international travel but the candidates should make sure that the passport is up to date. The passport should be at least valid for 6 months.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): SOP contains details about the candidate’s academic and professional knowledge and the reason for applying for a particular course or institution. This essay will closely be evaluated by the admissions committee.
- Letter of Recommendation: This is another important document to apply for a study visa. This document helps the admissions committee to evaluate the student profile. This document gives insights into the applicant’s college life, their achievements, along their specific patterns of working.
- Scores of Study Abroad Exam: If a particular exam requires scores of standardized tests then they are required to get themselves with the scores. The most common tests that are accepted by universities are IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc. Some additional tests are the SAT, GMAT, or GRE.