The University of London (UOL) is offering B.S Chimni Scholarship for international students. The scholarships are available to students pursuing MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning. The UOL scholarships would cover the entire tuition fee for the duration of the course. However, to receive the scholarship the student must have already received an offer letter from the university. The deadline for the scholarship is 17th August 2023. The program will commence on 10th October 2023.
B.S Chimni Scholarship Eligibility
The UOL B.S.Chimni Scholarship is a scholarship to support exceptional students from eligible countries who would otherwise lack the resources to pursue the course. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have received an offer letter from the university for MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning
- Must be a citizen of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, and Indonesia.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic achievement, or potential in the field of study
- Additionally, the student must have a UG degree that is equivalent to the upper second-class honors degree in the UK in law, or any other relevant field
- Moreover, the student must be undergoing financial difficulties to attain the scholarship
- However, students already studying for the UOL award are not eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants who already have a MA degree are not likely to be considered for the scholarship.
B.S Chimni Scholarship Application Process
The university would invite all applicants who have received an offer letter for MA in Refugee Protection to apply for the scholarship. However, the student must be eligible for the same.
The scholarship application needs to be submitted via email. That is, the application is made separately from the admission form. Moreover, students have to detail their previous achievements, financial situation, professional positions held, and financial situation to avail the scholarship. Apply for scholarships in UK. To discover more news updates like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu