Listen to the audio below and answer the following Matching Information questions to boost your listening skills 👇.
Before answering these questions, look at the instructions and techniques below 👇
Detailed Instructions for IELTS Listening Flowchart Questions
A flowchart question is a type of question that consists of a number of steps (in that sequence) and is frequently used to illustrate how algorithms, workflows, or processes move. A flowchart usually depicts the sequence by using arrows to link the sentences. The IELTS Listening part frequently contains flowchart-style questions that necessitate you to listen to the audio and complete the gaps. When answering a question with a flowchart, you must fill in the blanks between the sentences.
The Flowchart has directional arrows that point upward or downward between assertions or brief words. The flow chart can be oriented either horizontally or vertically. The test-taker must, however, write a precise response that is relevant to the question. If a response is incorrect, it might also affect the other responses.
Techniques To Remember
- Examine the question text and comprehend the procedure described there.
- Look over the chart’s headings and subheadings.
- Be aware of what to look for.
- Consider vocabulary as well as grammatical constructions. Consider the word’s type and if it will be a number, name, verb, or adjective.
- Consider synonyms for the text’s language since most of it will be paraphrased.
- If a box of answers is provided, try to identify any matches and rule out improbable solutions.
- Pay close attention to the introduction spoken.
- As you listen, respond to the questions.
- If you’re unsure about the answer, jot it down next to the question.
Complete the flow-chart below (Questions 26-30)
Choose FIVE answers from the list and write the correct letter, A-G, next to Questions 26-30.
|List of advantages||History of Furniture Rossi|
|A website||Step 1: The product 26…….led to a wider customer base|
|B locations.||Step 2: Greater customer demand meant other 27……… were needed|
|C designs||Step 3: Better 28………increased overall profitability|
|D TV advertising
|Step 4: Changes to the 29…….were brought on by customer complaints|
|E Quality||Step 5: Furniture Rossi wants to make people more aware of its 30………..|
|G software programs|
Check out the correct answer given below👇 in the PDF.
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-130.