In IELTS listening, a note completion question is a type of task where you are provided with a set of incomplete notes or sentences, and you have to listen to an audio recording and complete the missing information. This question type assesses your ability to listen for specific details and fill in the gaps accurately.
Complete the notes below
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Tips to Remember
- Read the instructions very carefully as the number of words or numbers you should write might vary.
- Predict what kinds of words or numbers are missing.
- Pay attention to the way letters are pronounced. Names of people, streets, companies will be spelt letter by letter, but If you miss a piece of information, don’t panic. Stay focused and continue listening for the next piece of information.only once.
- Watch out for distractors
- Write your answers directly on the question paper. It’s important to write legibly and use abbreviations where appropriate to save time.
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-000.