Cambridge Judge Business School is renowned for advancing knowledge and leadership through individuals who leave a positive impact on the world. Located at the heart of Cambridge, United Kingdom, this institute has a reputation for offering a high-impact transformative education. The Cambridge University Business School is situated within one of the world’s most prestigious research universities, Cambridge University. Keep reading if you want to gain admission to this institute. Here, we will discuss various important aspects of this business school, such as its courses, eligibility criteria, tuition fees, and more. So, let’s talk about this prestigious institute without any further ado.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study at Cambridge University Business School
- Acceptance Rate
- Cambridge University Business School: Admission Criteria
- Application Process
Why Study at Cambridge University Business School
Studying at Cambridge Judge Business School can be extremely rewarding in terms of career growth. Here are some major reasons why you should study at the Cambridge University Business School:
The institute has a long track record of academic excellence. It is renowned for providing cutting-edge education and research facilities. The business school pursues innovation through entrepreneurial spirit, interdisciplinary insight, and collaboration. It encourages its students and clients to ask excellent questions to make real-world change.
Holistic Approach to Business Education
The Cambridge University Business School has a holistic approach to business education. Moreover, it is a part of one of the most prestigious research institutes in the world, the University of Cambridge. So, you will have the opportunity to learn from the world-class academics at this business school.
Cambridge Judge Business School won in categories in the 2024 Financial Times Responsible Business Awards for Teaching and Academic Research.
Also Read: How to Get Into Harvard University?
The Cambridge Judge Business School offers various programs in business and management that equip you with the high-in-demand skills necessary to succeed in your career. Here are the courses offered at Cambridge University Business School:
Master’s in Business and Management
Here are the Master’s in Business and Management courses:
- MPhil in Finance
- MPhil in Management
- MPhil in Innovation, Strategy and Organisation
- MPhil in Technology Policy
- MPhil in Strategy, Marketing and Operations
- MSt in Entrepreneurship
Have a look at the MBA programs at this institute:
- Executive MBA
- Global Executive MBA
- The Cambridge MBA
PhD in Business and Management
The following are the PhD in Business and Management programs offered at this business school:
- Doctor of BusinessBusiness and Management
- PhD in Management Studies
Before you apply for admission, make sure you are aware of the tuition costs so that you can plan your budget accordingly. Here are the annual tuition fees charged at the Cambridge University Business School as per the type of program:
|Annual Tuition Fees
The Cambridge University Business School consistently ranks at the top in the global rankings, proving its excellence. Let’s take a look at its rankings:
|World University Rankings – Masters In Finance 2024
|QS International Trade Rankings 2023
Also Read: Study at University of Oxford
The Cambridge Judge Business School has an acceptance rate of 31%, making it a competitive institute to get into. However, if you meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application process properly, you can have a high chance of getting admission to this prestigious institute. Studying at the Cambridge Judge Business School can be highly rewarding for your career, which compensates for all your hard work.
Cambridge University Business School: Admission Criteria
Let’s see the institute’s admission requirements before you proceed towards your application. Here are the eligibility criteria for admission to Cambridge University Business School:
- You must score 110+ on TOEFL, 7.5+ on IELTS, and 193+ on Cambridge CAE Advanced.
- Moreover, you will need a GPA of 3.6+ in your bachelor’s.
- You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience by the beginning of the programme.
- Also, you must submit the documents mentioned below:
- References or Letter(s) of Recommendation for Acceptance,
- Essay(s) for Acceptance,
- Student Visa,
- Copy of Passport,
- Academic Transcript,
- Certificate of Graduation,
- Certificate of English Proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other,
- Personal Statement,
- Reference Letters, and
The application process for Cambridge University Business School can become confusing. This is where our assistance comes in handy. We can make your application process a lot more simpler and easier.
Our team at Leverage Edu will help you with your application in the following ways:
- You use our AI Course finder to conveniently find and choose the program you desire.
- Then, we will commence your application on your behalf for your opted institute.
- Your application must include, SOPs, IELTS, TOEFL, essays, LORs, and some other necessary documents.
- So, please make sure that you collect and prepare all the mandatory documents beforehand for the application.
- Our team will begin your application for student loans, housing, and scholarships once you have completed your application and all the important paperwork.
- Then, just wait to obtain your offer letter, which normally arrives in 4-6 weeks.
Ans: Yes, the Cambridge University Business School is renowned for its high-impact transformative education, producing highly competent professionals.
Ans: The average base salary is about £75,000 per year and the average package salary is 96,000 per year for MBA graduates of Cambridge Judge Business School.
Ans: The MBA degree at the Cambridge Judge Business School is one year.
So, this was all about the Cambridge University Business School. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you plan to study abroad.