Brock University Acceptance Rate is 73%. The institution considers leniency towards its admissions. In other words, getting admission into the university is comparably easier than others. The institution is reputed for offering more than 130 lucrative integrated courses pertaining to different disciplines. Read the following article to learn more about Brock University’s Acceptance Rate and admission requirements.
|Acceptance Rate of Brock University||73%|
|Name of University||Brock University|
|Average Tuition Fees for Indians||INR 15-20 LPA|
|Employment Success Rate||96%|
|QS World Ranking||#1201 (2023-2034)|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: Top Universities in Ontario
Brock University Acceptance Rate
With a 73% acceptance rate, Brock University’s admissions criteria are quite permissive. Students here can select from more than 120 UG and PG degree courses. Those who wish to pursue UG Brock University courses from the said institution must acquire a minimum GPA of 2.8 or 75% marks. Apart from that, students hailing from international borders must bag an IELTS score of 6.5 and above.
Students aspiring to pursue graduate courses from the said institution must be:
- Holding a four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 75%.
- International students must hold a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL iBT score of 88.
- Individuals intending to pursue their higher education at the said university must first acquire a ‘Study Permit’.
- The application timeframe for acquiring a study permit was valid till April 1 2023.
Also Read: Cost of Studying in Canada
Brock University Overview
Brock University has often been accredited as one of the highest-ranking institutes in Canada. The university is known not just for providing class-apart education in numerous areas, but also for providing students with individualised attention, cutting-edge facilities, and lucrative opportunities.
The university is noted for its amicable ambience, which guarantees that international students feel at home and not isolated. The campus of the university is veiled by picturesque natural surroundings, making the place ideal for those who wish to study amidst the bosom of Mother Nature.
Apart from providing world-class education, the institution also offers co-op and service learning options that help individuals accentuate their learning and get adequate exposure to practical fieldwork. The university is also known for its lucrative scholarships.
How to Get Admission to Brock University?
Candidates aspiring to get admission to Brock University must apply for their preferred courses within the set timeframe. Aspirants must follow the steps outlined below to understand the admission process.
- One must visit the University’s webpage to explore the UG and PG courses available at the institution.
- Once done selecting a preferred course, one must evaluate the admission criteria.
- The university’s admission requisites will be released during the month of October 2023.
- One must then complete their application by filling in all the necessary information and credentials.
- Students can track their application by visiting the institution’s student portal, i.e., ‘my.brocku.ca’.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with their offers on designated mail IDs.
Brock University UG Acceptance Rate
Students intending to pursue UG degree courses from Brock University are able to opt from a multitude of lucrative Undergraduate programmes offered by the institution. The acceptance rate for UG courses at Brock University is 73%. The university offers 70+ UG programmes for various domains or disciplines. The duration of most UG programmes at Brock University is four years.
Brock University Eligibility for UG Admission
To meet the entrance standards, candidates must get the following credentials and meet the following requirements. These terms and conditions mostly apply to international students. One must procure their prior academic transcripts or receipts.
- One must have passport copies.
- Individuals must acquire a minimum average GPA of 2.8 or above.
- Apart from that, one must hold a minimum aggregate score of 75% with English, mathematics, biology, and chemistry as the core subjects.
- It is imperative for candidates to undertake the SAT/ACT/MCAT exam.
- As for the English Proficiency tests, one must qualify for their TOEFL (iBT) and IELTS exams with an 88 (score) and 6.5 GPA respectively.
- One must be holding a Letter of Recommendation and a Statement of Purpose.
- Individuals must procure visa documents.
Brock University Application Fee
Candidates who want to get admission to this prestigious university and have plans to study in Canada should have detailed information about the application fees. Brock University application fees for Indian Students in INR 8,064
Application Fees for Indian Students
- INR 6,823 for MA, MBE, MSC, MS or PhD courses.
- INR 8,684 for MADS, GD ADS, MBA, MAcc, MEd, MPH, MPH/MBA, MAG or MPK programs
Brock University MBA Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for MBA at Brock University is 70 -73%. MBA is one of the most sought-after programmes at Brock University. The duration for an MBA degree at the said university is two years.
Eligibility for MBA Admission
- One must hold a four-year Bachelor’s degree in the domain of Business.
- One must acquire a minimum GPA of 3.67/4.0 or a score of 80%.
- One must acquire the requisite GMAT or GRE score of 550 and 60th percentile respectively.
- Individuals must have qualified for their TOEFL iBT, IELTS and PTE Exams with a minimum score of 105, 7.5, and 72 respectively.
- One must be holding a statement of purpose.
The acceptance rate of Brock University is 73% for International Students.
Aspirants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in their Class 12 boards and be registered in second-semester Grade 12 courses.
Yes, students are required to partake and qualify for their IELTS exams with a minimum band score of 6.5 to get admission to Brock University (Canada).
Brock University is often deemed one of the most prestigious universities in Canada. Here, students are not only equipped with top-tier education but also provided with state-of-the-art research and campus facilities. Studying here can be a gateway for many who wish to pave their career paths in various domains such as management, sciences and so on.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000.