The adverb for healthy is “healthily” which is formed by adding ly to the term healthy. It is derived from the adjective “healthy”. It modifies verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs, that denote the manner of an action. The word ‘healthily’ is derived from the adjective healthy which means wholeness or soundness of the body.
What is the Type of Adverb for Healthy?
As an adverb, the word healthily is used to modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs to indicate how an action happens. We can make the adverb healthily by adding “ly” to the adjective healthy.
For example: She eats healthily.
In the above example the word “healthily” modifies the verb “eats” and describes how she consumes food in a way that promotes good health. Thus the word healthily defines how an action is performed.
Also Read All About Regular and Irregular Verbs
13 Synonyms of Healthy Adverb
Here is the list of synonyms of ‘healthily’ that the students can learn to expand their vocabulary in English. Students can use these words instead of healthily in the sentence to make it more effective.
Explore more exciting synonyms below!
|Synonyms of Attractive
|Synonyms of Humble
|Synonyms of Environment
|Synonyms of Easy
|Synonyms of Household
|Synonyms of Awkward
Picture for Adverb Healthily
The below picture reflects the synonyms of healthy adverbs that students can memorize and download for their future usage.
Examples of Adverb Healthily
Let us understand and master the usage of adverbs of healthily with the help of the following examples.
- She chose to start her day healthily by having a nutritious breakfast.
- The fitness enthusiast believes in living healthily, incorporating regular exercise and mindful eating.
- The restaurant prepared dishes healthily, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- He managed his stress levels healthily through meditation.
- Growing your vegetables allows you to eat healthily.
Adverb Quiz for Healthily
As you know all about the adverb healthily, it is time to solve the following quiz based on adverbs of free.
1. What is the recommended way to prepare meals for a __________ lifestyle?
2. She exercises regularly and eats __________ to maintain her overall well-being.
Check your Answers below!
- b) Healthily
- a) Wholesomely
Explore more reads on Adverbs below!
|Adverbs of Frequency
|Adverb of Time
|Adverb of Degree
This was all about the Adverb Healthily, its meanings, and examples. Hope you understand the concept and where it’s used. You can also follow Leverage Edu for more exciting and informative blogs.