Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery is a renowned educational institution known for its commitment to providing quality education and holistic development to young learners. With a strong emphasis on academic excellence and a nurturing environment, Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery has established itself as a trusted choice for parents seeking the best educational opportunities for their children. This blog aims to provide information about the admission process for the academic year 2024-25 at Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery.
|Age Eligibility||3+ but below 4 as on 31st March, 2023|
|Number of Seats||Total Seats||120|
|EWS / DG Category||30|
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose Queens Valley Dwarka?
Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery prioritises the overall development of your child, addressing their physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being. Below are some of the reasons for choosing this school.
Experienced Faculty: The nursery boasts a team of qualified teachers who are dedicated to providing quality education and creating a positive learning environment for children.
Age-Appropriate Curriculum: Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery offers a curriculum tailored to each age group, stimulating cognitive, linguistic, and motor skills development in a fun and interactive way.
- Safe and Secure Environment: With well-maintained facilities and stringent safety measures, the nursery ensures a safe and secure environment for your child’s peace of mind.
- Play-Based Learning: Through play-based learning activities, children at Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery can explore their creativity, problem-solving abilities, and social interactions.
- Parent Involvement: The nursery encourages open communication and partnership with parents through regular updates, meetings, workshops, and events.
- Well-Rounded Development: Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery focuses on fostering essential life skills, values, and character traits alongside academic development.
- Extracurricular Activities: The nursery offers various extracurricular activities, including art, music, dance, and sports, to enhance the overall learning experience.
- Child-Centric Approach: The nursery values each child’s uniqueness and tailors the learning experience to their individual needs and learning style.
- Positive Learning Environment: Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery creates a positive and nurturing learning environment that promotes respect, kindness, and inclusivity, fostering a sense of belonging and well-being.
Registration Process for Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery Admission
At the esteemed institution’s reception, a designated admission counter is made available to candidates for the purpose of registering their names. This service is operational on all working days commencing from Thursday, 01st December 2022, until Friday, 23rd December 2022, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. A nominal fee of Rs. 25/- is required for this registration process.
The duly completed application forms must be submitted to the school office no later than Friday, 23rd December 2022, by 1:00 p.m. on any working day.
Alternatively, the school’s official website provides access to the registration form, which can be filled out online. Alongside the submission of the form, supporting documents and a registration fee of Rs. 25/- are to be provided before Friday, 23rd December 2022.
It is essential that the completed application form includes attested photocopies of the specified documents as outlined in the Government order.
Important Dates for Admission
The dates for admission in Queens Valley Dwarka are as follows
|Commencement of Admission process||1st December, 2022|
|Commencement of availability of Registration applications||1st December, 2022|
|Last date of submission of registration applications in school (on all working days)||23rd December, 2022|
|Closure of the admission process||6th January, 2023|
|Uploading the list of eligible applicants with points||13th January, 2023|
|Date of displaying 1st list of selected children under General category (including waiting list)||20th January, 2023|
|Date of displaying of the 2nd first list (if any) (includes waiting list)||6th February, 2023|
|Date of displaying 1st list of selected children under the General category (including waiting list)||17th March, 2023|
The selection of students for nursery admission at Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery will be conducted based on specific criteria and factors determined by the school. These may include factors such as proximity to the school, sibling preference or any other considerations as decided by the school authorities. The selection process aims to ensure a fair and balanced representation of students from diverse backgrounds.
The school will announce the list of selected candidates within a specified timeline. Parents or guardians are advised to regularly check the school’s website or notice board for updates regarding the selection announcement. The school will also communicate the results individually to the selected candidates.
|EWS & DG Seats||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education|
|General Category||School Specific Parameters|
Specific Criteria (For General Category)
The School specific admission criteria devised on a 100-point scale are given below :
|i)||Neighbourhood||Max points – 70|
|Candidates residing within 0 to 8 km distance from the school||70|
|Candidates residing beyond 8 km||60|
|ii)||Siblings / Staff wards||30 points|
|Candidates whose real sister is a student of the school and/or wards of theemployees of Queen’s Valley School, Dwarka|
- In the instance of the Neighbourhood category, prospective applicants shall be obliged to meticulously compute the precise distance, employing the esteemed Google Maps service, commencing from their domicile to the esteemed educational institution, while considering the veritable road distance. Duly allocated points shall be accorded as per the delineated kilometre parameters stipulated.
- In the case of the Sibling category, the application must be diligently accompanied by a duly replicated facsimile of the latest fee payment acknowledgement, meticulously highlighting the admission number of the esteemed sibling scholar.
Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 8 km of the school.
Admission priority will be given to students residing within an 8-kilometre radius, and only if there are still available vacancies after considering all the students within that radius, students residing beyond 8 kilometres will be considered for admission.
Also Read: Mira Model Nursery School Admission
Out of the total applications received, the school shall first consider the applicants securing the maximum criteria points as per the School Specific Criteria i.e. 100 and 90 points.
For the remaining vacant seats, the school shall consider the applicants securing 70 points. If the number of these applicants is more than the number of vacant seats, the school shall fill these vacant seats on the basis of the draw of lots.
The students securing 60 points shall be considered in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students securing 70 points
Also Read: Loyola Nursery Admission 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria for Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery
To be eligible for nursery admission, children must meet the age criteria set by the school. Typically, children should have completed the age of three years by a specific date (mention the specific date) to be considered for admission. It is important to note that fulfilling the age requirement does not guarantee admission, as the number of seats available may be limited.
In addition to the age criteria, Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery may have specific requirements or preferences for admission. These may include factors such as sibling preference, alumni preference, or any other criteria deemed important by the school. Parents or guardians are advised to familiarise themselves with these requirements before applying for admission.
During the application process, parents or guardians will be required to submit certain documents or certificates. These may include a birth certificate, residence proof, photographs of the child and parents and any other documents specified by the school. It is important to ensure that all the necessary documents are ready and submitted as per the guidelines provided by Queens Valley Dwarka Nursery.
The required documentation is as follows:
- A ration card was issued in the parents’ names, bearing the child’s name as well.
- A domicile certificate for the child or their parents.
- The parent’s Voter ID card (EPIC).
- An electricity bill, MTNL telephone bill, water bill, or any similar document.
- A self-attested copy of the Aadhar Card, UID, Election Card, Passport, or Ration Card.
- Documentation Required for Date of Birth Verification: A self-attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Documentation Required for Sibling Cases: A self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or a fee receipt indicating the admission number in the case of the sibling category.
Overview of Nursery Tuition and Associated Fee Costs
|Registration Fees||25 INR||one time|
|Admission Fees||200 INR||one time|
|Tuition Fees||4,680 INR||monthly|
|Annual Fees||11,680 INR||annually|
|Development Fees||700 INR||monthly|
|Transportation Fees||2,900-4,000 INR||annually|
|Other Fees||2,030 INR||monthly|
A: Queens Valley Dwarka typically offers education for pre-primary to higher grade levels.
A: Yes, the school is usually affiliated with a recognized educational board, such as CBSE or ICSE.
A: The school follows the guidelines and standards set by the affiliated board, focusing on holistic development.
A: Yes, the school offers extracurricular activities and may have dedicated sports facilities.
Hope this blog has provided you with a better understanding of Queens Valley Dwarka nursery admission. Discover more such interesting and informative blogs on Leverage Edu which offers valuable insights to help you make informed decisions.