Jagannath International Management School (JIIMS) is a flagship educational institution of the JIMS Group. JIMS was founded in 1997 with the aim to groom world-class business leaders who are capable of meeting challenges. The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and is accredited by NAAC. Moreover, it is certified as A+ by the State Fee Regulatory Committee. JIMS is located in Kalkaji, Delhi and offers courses in PGDM and PGDM-International Business. Keep reading to learn more about the JIMS Kalkaji fees, courses, eligibility, and application process.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at JIMS Kalkaji?
There are plenty of reasons why you should choose JIMS Kalkaji for management studies:
- JIMS has been ranked among the top B-schools in India by more than 15 business magazines
- The college offers a modern infrastructure with facilities appropriate for management students
- Moreover, the college has been visited by dignitaries like Ms. Kareena Kapoor Khan, Arun Jaitley, the Union Finance Minister, and the Minister of Corporate Affairs, among others.
- JIMS is a college solely meant for students wanting to pursue PGDM and PGDM-International Business
JIMS Kalkaji Eligibility Requirements
The following are the eligibility requirements for JIMS Kalkaji. To study PGDM courses students would have to meet the criteria set by the college.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in any discipline in India/abroad.
- Those appearing for the Bachelor’s final examination in 2023 are also eligible to apply
- Interested applicants must take the CAT/XAT/ATMA/MAT/NMAT/GMAT exam.
Also Read: PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Courses Offered at JIMS
The JIMS College specializes in providing management programs. Students can apply for either of the two main programs in this college. The following are the courses offered at JIMS.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management -IB
JIMS Course Syllabus
The JIMS Kalkaji course structure is different for PGDM (General) and PGDM (Management). The syllabus for the JIMS courses is provided below. Interested students can download the same and read the document for reference.
Pdf: Click here
Credit: JIMS University
Pdf: Click here
Credit: JIMS University
The JIMS selection process involves various rounds. Mainly the applicants are accessed on the basis of their academic performance, experience, and other details mentioned in the application form. After that, the candidates are invited for further rounds. Below is the step-by-step selection process that candidates have to follow through.
- In the first stage, applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ XAT /MAT/ ATMA / GMAT exam scores. Moreover, the prior academic performance and work experience of the candidate is considered
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified of the next step in the selection process
- Lastly, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a written ability test/Extempore, Group discussion, and personal interview
Interested candidates have to register online for the application process. For this candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the top bar at the homepage and go to ‘admission procedure’
- Finally, view the application form and fill in the details
- The payment can be made through debit or credit card/net banking
- Do note that an application fee of INR 1200 will be charged.
- The withdrawal of the application can be done within 7 days and the original documents will be returned to the applicant. The fees taken would also be refunded. However, tuition fees after the commencement of the classes will not be refunded
Also Read: PGDM Courses
JIMS Kalkaji Fees
The JIMS Kalkaji fees for PGDM and PGDM-IB are the same. Moreover, the fees have to be deposited in 4 instalments. Apart from the total fees, INR 2000 would be deducted for JIMS alumni lifetime memberships. The JIMs Kalkaji fees as per instalments are listed below:
|PGDM & PGDM IB 2023-25||Fees||Deadline|
|Instalment 2||INR 2.32||July 1, 2023|
|Instalment 4||INR 2.02||December 1, 2023|
|Installment 3||NR 2.17||July 1, 2024|
|Instalment 3||NR 2.17||December 1 2024|
|Total Fees||INR 8.70 lakh|
|Refundable security deposit||INR 7500|
The JIMS Kalkaji provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls. The accommodation provided would be separate for both genders. However, the hostel rooms would be allocated on a first come- and first serve basis. The fees for the accommodation are as follows:
|Boys Hostel Fees||Girls Hostel Fees|
|INR 11,000 (meals included)||INR 11,000 (meals included)|
JIMS Kalkaji Placements
JIMS has witnessed more than 200 job placements from more than 90 companies. A total of 180 students usually participate in the placements. FMCG, IT, Consulting, BFSI, and ITes, are some of the sectors students are hired for. The top recruiters for JIMS students are as follows:
|Accenture India||Jindal Group|
|Cafe Coffee Day||L.G|
|Aon Consulting Pvt Ltd||Axis Bank|
|Aon Hewitt||American Express|
|Godrej and Boyce||MRF Tyres|
Also Read: Top MBA Colleges in India
Under the MBA colleges category, JIMS Kalkaji ranks 17 out of 100 in India.
JIMS Kalkaji College is a tier 2 college in India.
Yes. The JIMS Kalkaji is affiliated with the IP University in India.
JIMS Kalkaji is one of the best management schools in Delhi. The college is popular for offering PGDM and PGDM- IB courses in India. JIMS offers the best infrastructure facilities for day scholars. Additionally, hostel facilities are also provided. To study at JIMS an amount of INR 8.70 lakh is required. To discover more articles like this one, visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.