IIHMR Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Health Management and Research University also known as IIHMR is a prestigious university which ranks in the top 90 in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2022 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (GOI) in the category of Management institutions.
Under the Society of Indian Institute of Health Management Research, the IIHMR group has four campuses all over India. Here is an overview of the university which mentions all about IIHMR University.
|Full Form||Indian Institute of Health Management and Research University|
|Courses Offered||Almost 35+ courses offered|
|Scholarships Offered||50 per cent tuition fee waiver based on MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT/ IIHR-UMAT
100 per cent fee waived off for reserved category
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: Masters in Human Resource Management
IIHMR Admission Process 2023
Below mentioned are some steps which the candidate can follow while filling out the application form.
All those candidates seeking admission to the IIHMR university must begin their admission process by filling up an application form. Upon filling the same, make sure that a printout is taken out for future reference.
Process for Filling Application Form
- Begin by visiting the official website of IIHMR (whichever city you are applying for)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now tab which will be present on the homepage
- Then once again click on ‘Apply Now’ against the desired course.
- Enter your email ID and mobile number
- Select your state, city and programme
- Click on ‘Register for the programme’.
- Begging by filling out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Keep in mind that the application fee once paid is non-refundable. The application fee varies from course to course.
At the time of admission, the university will provide the candidate with a list of documents which they will need to carry with them. Here is a list of documents which are usually required at the time of admission.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- Bachelor’s degree as well as its mark sheets
- Master’s degree along with the mark sheets
- Passport-size photographs
- If the candidate has any work experience the certificate supporting the same.
- Scorecard of the entrance exam
- Any government-approved photo ID card
- Lastly, updated my resume
IIHMR Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria which every candidate should keep in mind before getting admission to IIHMR University.
- A Graduate from any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent or above [ whereas for SC/ST/OBC/ EWS/ PwD should have atleast 45 per cent and above] aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates in the final year of the bachelor’s degree can also apply. This is applicable only if the candidate gives evidence of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2023.
- For candidates who do not have CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Programs, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMRU-MAT and GD-PI.
Also Read: Human Resource Management Courses
IIHMR Admission: How to Apply
In order to get admission to IIHMR University, the candidate will have to begin by submitting an online application form. This will be followed by paying the application fee. The registration fee for filling out the form is only Rs 500 (although this might vary from year to year).
As per the official website, it is mentioned that a candidate will be given a maximum of three chances. This includes the first attempt followed by two retakes. Every retake will have a fee of Rs 500.
While applying, the candidate will have to pay an application fee while submitting the application form. The fee will range between 1,000-2,000. Keep in mind that the fee might vary from year to year.
In order to get admission, the candidate will have to pass either of the competitive tests like CAT, XAT, NMAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, and GPAT.
Yes, IIHMR also conducts its own entrance exam, which is IIHMRU-MAT. This exam is for those candidates who have not appeared for national-level entrance exams.
Hope this blog helped you in getting a basic understanding of how one can get admission to the IIHMR university.
For more such information stay tuned with us and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and stay tuned to our social media handles of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.