UPESMET Answer Key 2023 phase 2 will be released by the officials of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) on its website. Through the answer key, candidates who appeared in UPESMET 2023 can check their responses’ correctness. The UPESMET 2023 phase 2 was conducted on the 4th and 5th of March 2023. The UPESMET 2023 is a university-level entrance exam, which offers admissions to MBA programs at UPES Dehradun. The answer key is usually released a few days after the written exam is over. The UPESMET exam is conducted three to four times a year and the result for each session is released separately. Read this article to know more about the UPESMET 2023 Answer Key.
|Full Form||The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Management Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun|
|Application Fee||INR 1350|
Also Read – UPES Fees
Steps to Download UPESMET Answer Key 2023
All the candidates who appeared for the UPESMET phase 2 on the 4th and 5th of March 2023 must be aware of when the answer key will be released and any other updates about the exam. Candidates who appeared for the UPESMET phase 2 2023 can download the answer key by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies at https://www.upes.ac.in/.
- Under the notification section, look for UPESMET 2023 Phase 2 Answer Key’ and click on it. A new tab will appear on your screen.
- On the new tab, you have to enter your application number and date of birth and then submit them.
- Your UPES 2023 Answer Key will be displayed on your screen.
- You can cross-check all your responses on the UPESMAT 2023 answer key.
Also read – Top Management Courses, Specialisations & Scope
Importance of UPESMET Answer Key
The officials of the UPES Dehradun release the exam answer key with the objective of providing solutions to all the questions which appeared in the question paper. Candidates must be aware of the purpose or importance of the answer key.
- The answer key shows the correct responses to all the questions.
- Candidates can cross-check all the responses with the one they have marked on the question paper.
- The answer key will provide a rough result of the exam.
- Candidates can calculate their final score by checking all their answers.
The UPESMET is the abbreviation for the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Management Entrance Test, through which eligible candidates can pursue an integrated course in management from the UPES Dehradun.
To become eligible for the UPESMET exam, candidates must have completed their 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognised institution in the country. Candidates outside India are also eligible for the UPESMET exam.
No, UPES Dehradun will soon release the UPESMET phase 2 2023 answer key.
All the candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 1350 while filling out the UPESMET application form. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
All the candidates who appeared for the UPESMET phase 2 2023 must be aware of all the updates regarding the exam. The UPES Dehradun will soon release the answer key. Candidates can download the answer key by following the steps mentioned above in this article.
For more such information, visit the Indian Exams page of Leverage Edu and do not forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.