Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test, or B-MAT 2023, is a national-level entrance test administered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for admission to MBA (Dual Specialization) and MBA (HR) programs at the University’s associated colleges. BVP BMAT is held four to five times a year. Continue reading the article to know more about the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Aptitude Test (B-MAT) exam.
|Conducting Body||Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration||2 hours and a half hours|
|Exam fees||INR 1770|
This Blog Includes:
B-MAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates who are planning to apply for B-MAT 2023 can get to know about the exam dates from the official notification. The exam-conducting body has not made any announcement regarding the date yet. Below, we have provided a table that contains tentative dates. Have a look.
|B-MAT registrations begin ( for Session I)||Yet To Be Announced|
|Registrations end (for Session I)||Yet To Be Announced|
|Admit card releasing||Yet To Be Announced|
|The mock test window opens||Yet To Be Announced|
|BMAT 2023 (for Session I)||Yet To Be Announced|
|Last date of application (for Session II)||Yet To Be Announced|
|B-MAT exam 2023 ( for Session II)||Yet To Be Announced|
B-MAT 2023 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below in detail to understand the requirements, Candidates who do not fulfil the below-mentioned requirements would not be allowed to apply for the BMAT exam 2023.
- According to the B-MAT 2023 exam eligibility criteria, the student must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any subject and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any recognised University. In the case of SC/ST individuals, the minimal aggregate is decreased to 45 per cent. Students in their last year of study can also apply for the B-MAT 2023.
- Students must have completed at least 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4). Students who completed their graduation on a part-time or one-time sitting basis, or in two years, are ineligible.
- Students who completed their graduation in a medium other than English must take an orientation course in English.
- The students’ nationality should be Indian.
Must Read: SSC CISF: Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
B-MAT 2023 Application process
The BMAT 2023 application forms have been made available on the official website. Candidates may apply for the BMAT exams online, where they first register, fill out the application form, and pay the application fee to take the exam. To avoid errors in their application, candidates must follow the step-by-step instruction mentioned below.
- Visit Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s official website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Apply for Online Admissions’ tab.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button next to the specified course.
- Register for a new account.
- After registering successfully, a login ID and password will be generated, which must be saved for future access.
- Candidates must log in using their login credentials after successfully registering.
- Complete the forms with your name, date of birth, gender, address, and other details.
- Upload all essential documents, including the candidate’s photo and signatures.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates must pay Rs 1700 (including GST) as an application fee in online mode. The application fee for the B-MAT can only be paid online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Make sure you print out the payment receipt and keep it for future reference.
Also Read: DPS DAE Recruitment 2022: Eligibility, Pattern
B-MAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The B-MAT 2023 exam pattern is a critical factor to aspect to consider before taking this 250 marks entrance exam. The BVP BMAT exam will be divided into two parts- Part A consists of 200 marks written test. Part B consists of a 30 marks group discussion and a 20 marks personal interview.
According to the BVP B-MAT 2023 exam pattern, the exam will last two and a half hours and will consist of 200 multiple-choice questions worth one mark each, with no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
B-MAT 2023 Syllabus
The points list the topic-wise syllabus for the BMAT exam 2023. There are 5 sections in total. Candidates must check the syllabus properly and start making a study plan to complete their preparation on time.
Basic Knowledge of Functions
B-MAT 2023 Admit card
Generally, 15 days prior to the exam, the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University releases the admit card on its official website. Admit card is one of the most important documents that is required to be carried on the exam day, no candidate would be allowed to enter the exam hall without the BMAT admit card 2023.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Candidates need to provide their login information, including their roll number, registration number, and password.
- The admit card would show up on the screen.
- A copy of the admit card should be kept by the candidates for reference in the future.
B-MAT Exam Preparation Strategy
These BMAT exam preparation tips can aid applicants in getting ready for the exam.
- First, familiarise yourself with the BMAT 2023 exam format and curriculum.
- Establish a study table and allot time for each course.
- After finishing the course, solve the BMAT previous year’s question papers.
- Attempt test series daily.
- Work harder on the weaker and more difficult sections.
- For better English, read newspapers and magazines.
- Monitor your growth and make progress
B-MAT 2023 Results
BVDU is most likely to release BMAT 2023 exam results for all sessions in the last week of April 2023. BVP BMAT 2023 results will be available on Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s official website. By entering their User ID and Password, candidates may view their scores and rank. Candidates must also keep their BMAT scorecard for future reference until the admissions process is over.
How to Download The Results?
- Visit the official site
- The candidate will be sent to a log-in page.
- Enter your login information.
- The BMAT 2023 result would be displayed on the screen upon login.
- Print the result after downloading it.
Candidates who have qualified for the BMAT 2023 exam will be called to the BVP BMAT counselling process. Candidates will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course based on the University’s aggregate merit list for all institutes and courses. Candidates will be responsible for checking their own merit number and undergoing B-MAT 2023 counselling at the centre of their choice.
The last date to apply for the BMAT phase is in the month of March 2023.
BMAT 2023 will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode and it will last for a duration of 150 minutes.
The following are some of the important topics to focus on in Maths:
Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, and Number system
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information. Visit Indian Exam section to know about Government exams.