The OTET Exam Answer keys were released by the BSE, or the Board of Secondary Education on 8th July 2023. Individuals who undertook the said exam can evaluate their scoring keys for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 on the conducting body’s official website. Candidates who faced discrepancies in their answer keys were able to challenge them for further evaluation till 11th July 2023.
Individuals were required to pay a fee of INR 500 for making changes in their answer keys. The OTET 2023 Final answer key will determine the OTET result 2023. Read the article to know more about the OTET Exam answer key.
|Full Form||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||1 July 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Answer Key Release||8th July 2023|
|Objection Period||8th July to 10th July 2023|
Also Read: TS TET Exam Coaching Institutes 2023
Individuals who’ve appeared for the OTET 2022 2nd Exam can refer to the following links to calculate their scores.
|Direct Link Access||Download|
|OTET Answer Key 2022 2nd Paper 1||Click here to download|
|OTET answer key 2022 2nd Paper 2 Math & Science||Click here to download|
|OTET answer key 2022 2nd Paper 2 Social Science||Click here to download|
Also Read: MAHA TET Exam 2023
OTET 2023 Answer Key Dates
OTET aspirants must refer to the table given below to go through the crucial Answer Key dates for the said exam.
|OTET 2022 2nd Answer Key Release||8th July 2023|
|OTET 2022 2nd Answer Key Objection||8th July- 11th July 2023|
How to Raise Objections Against the OTET Answer Key 2023?
The OTET provisional answer keys are released initially by the BSE to help candidates discern if there are any discrepancies or irregularities in their answer keys. Aspirants must make use of such answer keys to identify loopholes and raise objections against them. Raising objections against the answer key is crucial for candidates as it will be incorporated in the final answer key. Those who wish to raise objections can do so by referring to the following steps:
- OTET aspirants must first visit the official website, i.e., www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Candidates must then select the ‘application form’ to challenge the loopholes in the OTET answer keys.
- One must then fill in their designated roll number/phone number to commence the process
- Individuals are mandated to pay a requisite amount of INR 500 to raise objections.
- Doing so will provide candidates with their own DU numbers. It is critical for one their save their numbers prior to logging out of their accounts.
- Payment authentication may take up to 12 hours.
- Once the DU number of a candidate is registered, he/she will be able to easily raise their objections.
- It is critical for individuals to submit the requisite credentials for profile authentication.
- In the end, one must select the option of ‘ Submit’ and save the acknowledgement receipt.
How to Calculate Marks Through OTET Answer Key 2023?
Candidates who have undertaken the OTET 2022 Exam must go through their provision answer keys to get an idea about the scores they will acquire in the final results. The answer key of the said exam comprises the correct answers. Therefore, one must tally their answers with their response sheets to determine their final scores. Candidates appearing for the OTET Exam are evaluated on the basis of the exam’s marking scheme. Have a look at the data given below to go through the marking scheme of the exam.
- OTET aspirants are provided with a score of +1 for every correct response.
- Erroneous responses will not be marked negatively, i.e., candidates will be provided with 0 marks for every incorrect response.
OTET Aspirants can expect various details in their answer keys, such as the name of the examination, date of examination, name of paper, set name, total number of questions and the correct answers. Aspirants must tally their response sheets with their answer keys to determine their scores
Candidates intending to download their OTET Provisional answer keys must first visit the official website. Once redirected to the hub page, one must select the ‘Provisional Answer Key’ link. After doing so, one must select the ‘Answer Key PDF’ option and download it.
The OTET 2023 result will be released after the exam is conducted and the final answer key is released by the authorities.
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test or OTET exam is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, to gauge the aptitude and prowess of individuals who aim to work as primary teachers (from class 1 to 8) in the state of Odisha. Those who wish to work as academicians in Odisha must undertake the said exam apart from meeting the other criteria.