The Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JK SET) and Ladakh State Eligibility Test (LASET) are state-level examinations for assessing eligibility for the Assistant Professor role in universities and colleges. These tests cover 39 subjects and are essential qualifications for individuals aspiring to teach in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
|Examination Name||Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JK SET)|
|Conducted By||University of Jammu|
|Type of Exam||State-Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 1100|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Annual Frequency||Once per year|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Number of Papers||Two|
Also Read: JK SET Exam Dates
JK SET 2023 Response Sheet
The JK SET (Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test) 2023 Response Sheet is a crucial document that contains the answers marked by candidates during the examination. It serves as a reference for candidates to cross-check their responses with the officially released answer key. The Response Sheet plays a significant role in the evaluation process, ensuring transparency and accuracy in the result declaration.
How to Download the JK SET Answer Key 2023
Following are the steps to download JK SET Answer Key-
- Visit the official website of the University of Kashmir at http://set.uok.edu.in.
- Look for the link related to “JK SET Response Sheet 2023” on the homepage.
- Click on the link and log in using your credentials, such as User ID and Password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to view and download your JK SET 2023 Response Sheet in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Response Sheet for future reference and comparison with the answer key.
How to Raise Objections
After downloading the JK SET Response Sheet, candidates may find discrepancies or errors in the answers provided in the official answer key. In such cases, they have the opportunity to raise objections against the incorrect answers. The University of Kashmir provides a designated period for candidates to challenge the answer key and submit their objections.
To raise objections, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JK SET 2023.
- Look for the link related to “Raise Objections” or “Challenge Answer Key.”
- Click on the link and log in using your credentials.
- Select the questions you want to challenge and provide valid evidence or explanations supporting your objection.
- Pay the prescribed fee for each objection raised, if applicable.
- Submit your objections within the specified time frame.
The examination authorities will thoroughly examine the raised objections and make necessary corrections to the answer key if required. After the final evaluation, the revised answer key will be released, and the result will be declared based on the corrected key.
Applicants should hold a UGC-recognized Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates in the final year can also apply.
There’s no negative marking.
JKSET is conducted to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor posts in colleges and universities in Jammu and Kashmir. It is a state-level exam managed by the University of Kashmir.
JKSET stands for “Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test,” which is a qualifying examination for Assistant Professor positions within the state’s educational institutions.
JK SET Response Sheet is a valuable resource for candidates to assess their performance and identify potential discrepancies in the answer key. It allows them to challenge any incorrect answers and ensures a fair and transparent evaluation process for the JK SET 2023 exam. Candidates are advised to utilise this opportunity wisely and follow the guidelines provided by the University of Kashmir during the objection submission process.