GNDU GMET is one of the university-level management entrance exams. This exam is annually organised by Guru Nanak Dev University, through which eligible candidates can pursue an MBA course from accepting colleges.
GNDU GMET preparation will include study material like preparation tips, best books, and mock tests. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a management course from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, can apply after the application window is available. Read this blog carefully for more information about how to prepare for GNDU GMET 2023.
|Exam Name||GNDU GMET 2023|
|Exam Full Form||Guru Nanak Dev University Management Entrance Test|
|Organising Body||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Application Fee||Genera – INR 1,200
SC/ ST – INR 600
Best Preparation Tips for GNDU GMET 2023
Candidates determined to crack the GNDU GMET 2023 must focus on their exam preparation with complete discipline. Like any other competitive exam, candidates must start their GNDU GMET preparation early. The GNDU Exam paper will consist of four different sections, namely, business aptitude, English, mental ability and numerical ability and general knowledge.
Also Read: GNDU GMET Exam
Preparing early for the GNDU GMET will help you understand the concepts of the exam, and you will have sufficient time to cover the entire exam syllabus. Here are some of the best preparation tips for GNDU GMET 2023.
- Understanding the exam pattern and structure of the exam.
- Prepare a disciplined timetable.
- Your timetable must include all the subjects and topics covered in the syllabus.
- To improve your English and vocabulary skills, read magazines, blogs, and newspapers.
- Make notes of all important topics and questions.
- Highlight your strengths and weaknesses.
- In topics where you are weak, try to revise them daily.
- After you’ve covered most of the exam syllabus, try to solve mock tests.
- During the last days of your preparation, give a thorough revision to all the topics covered throughout the preparation period.
- Make sure to stay eat healthy and hydrated to avoid any health issues before the exam.
The eligibility criteria for the GNDU GMET 2023 require a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General and OBC candidates, and 45% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories.
Candidates who want to ace the GNDU GMET 2023 must follow the following preparation tips – prepare a decent timetable, make short notes of all important topics and revise them daily, solve as many mock tests as possible, and do a thorough revision.
The application fee for the GNDU GMET 2023 is as follows – INR 1200 for General/ OBC categories and INR 600 for SC/ ST categories. Before paying the application fee, candidates must be aware that this fee is non-refundable.
GMET is a university-level management entrance exam, which is conducted annually by Guru Nanak Dev University at various exam venues. The university will soon release the admission notification for GMET 2023, which will allow eligible students to apply for relevant programmes. We hope the preparation tips given in this blog can help candidates with their preparation.
For more such details, visit our Indian Exams page and do not forget to follow our social media pages on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.