How To Prepare For GUMAT?: Are you planning to take the GUMAT exam soon? Whether you’re a fresh graduate or a working professional, preparing for this entrance test can be nerve-wracking. But don’t worry – with the right strategies and techniques, you can increase your chances of acing it! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through some essential steps that will help you prepare effectively for the GUMAT exam. So buckle up and get ready to boost your confidence and performance on test day.
|Examination||Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Galgotias University|
|Exam Level||University-level Exam|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Language||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
This Blog Includes:
About GUMAT Exam
The GUMAT exam is designed to test your knowledge of mathematics and quantitative skills. The exam consists of two parts: the Quantitative Reasoning section and the Mathematics section. You will have 1.5 hours to complete the exam.
Also Read: Top Management Courses
How To Prepare for GUMAT Exam?
Sometimes preparing for an exam with a vast syllabus can be a bit tricky. These are some of the steps to prepare for the GUMAT exam and help you Ace the test:
- The first step is to understand the GUMAT exam format. The test is divided into three sections: math, verbal, and analytical. There is no negative marking in any section.
- Next, start practising with some mock tests. This will help you get an idea of the types of questions asked in the exam. Also, make sure to solve as many questions as possible to increase your speed and accuracy.
- Start preparing early. Give yourself enough time to cover all the topics that will be tested in the exam. Once you’re done with that, it’s time to focus on your weak areas. Identify the topics where you need more practice and put in extra effort to improve your skills.
- Also, don’t forget to revise everything before the day of the exam. Revise regularly and take mock tests. This will help you identify your weak areas and work on them.
- Make sure you are well-rested and have a positive attitude on test day. Stay positive and confident. Believe in yourself and you will be able to do well in the exam.
Also Read: How to Prepare for Competitive Exams?
Books To Prepare For GUMAT Exam: Subject-Wise
These are some best books for the GUMAT Exam subject-wise:
|General English||S.C Gupta|
|Arithematic : Subjective and Objective||R S Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
Ideally, you should start preparing for GUMAT at least 3 months before the exam date. This will give you enough time to go through all the topics and revise thoroughly.
There is no hard and fast rule for how many hours you should study for GUMAT. However, we recommend that you study for at least 4-5 hours every day in the last 3 months.
Here are some tips that can help you crack GUMAT manage time effectively, do preparation with sample papers and previous year question papers, know your syllabus first and be positive about your capability.
For more such updates about the GUMAT exam stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.