AWES PRT is administered by the Army Welfare Education Society and it is conducted in online mode. Aspirants willing to crack AWES PRT must start their preparation as soon as the exam dates are released. AWES PRT has three rounds which are the Screening Test, Interview and evaluation of Teaching skills and proficiency. Candidates need to clear all the rounds to crack the exam. In this blog, we have mentioned some tips for AWES PRT preparation.
|Full Name of Exam||Army Welfare Education Society Primary Teacher Exam|
|Name of the Exam||AWES PRT|
|Conducting Authority||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
AWES PRT Preparation Tips
Candidates wishing to crack AWES PRT must be well-versed with the exam’s syllabus. There are some tips and tricks which can help you get good marks. Let us look at the AWES PRT preparation tips.
- Know the Exam Pattern: The candidate must be well aware of the AWES PRT exam pattern. Knowing the pattern will help you analyze which section is allotted more marks and which is not. The candidate can start their preparation according to the three different rounds of the exam.
- Understand the Syllabus: Before starting the preparation it is important to know the syllabus of the exam. Try to build a strategy according to the syllabus of the exam.
- Create a Study Plan: After knowing the exam pattern and syllabus, the next part is creating a strong study plan. Focus on sections that have your interest as you will be able to easily complete them. Otherwise, you can focus on the harder sections first and then pick up the easier ones.
- Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers: Try to solve mock tests and previous year’s papers. It will help you find your weaker section and analyze your strengths.
- Focus on Weaker Sections: After you find your weakest sections, try to practice more questions on these topics. Doing this will also improve your speed.
- Manage Your Time Effectively: It is important to manage your time and study accordingly. Try to set a time for a particular section and practice its questions in that time slot.
Also Read: Best Books for AWES PRT 2023
AWES PRT Preparation Books
The right study material also plays an important role in your AWES PRT preparation. There are many books available in the market and on the internet, but don’t get confused. We have created a table of all the recommended books. Studying these books will help you achieve your goals easily.
AWES PRT Recommended Books
|Books||Name of Author/Publisher|
|Manorama Yearbook||Malayala Manorama|
|Current Affairs by Arihant Experts||Arihant|
|India Yearbook||Publications Division Government of India|
|Advanced Educational Psychology||S.K Mangal|
|NCERT Science books(Class VI-X)||NCERT|
|NCERT Social Studies (Class I-X)||NCERT|
|NCERT Mathematics (Class I-X)||NCERT|
|NCERT English (Class I-X)||NCERT|
|NCERT Hindi (Class I-X)||NCERT|
Must Read: AWES PRT Exam Analysis 2023
Students can prepare for AWES PRT by following some tips.
(1) They have to first identify their weaker sections
(2) Get well-versed with the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
(3) After this, create a study plan and stick to it.
(4) They can practice mock tests and sample papers to get an idea of the exam.
Candidates can focus on sections that have more weightage. Try to make notes and practice mock tests and sample papers. You can select those sections also that you find easier to learn.
Students can refer to the
(1) Manorama Yearbook
(2) India Yearbook for Basic GK and the current affairs section.
(3) You can also take the help of daily newspapers.
In this blog, we talked about how to prepare for AWES PRT exam and other relevant information. We hope that this blog will help the AWES PRT aspirants to achieve their grades.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.