GUMAT exam centres are spread in some of the major cities of India. All the candidates who successfully applied for the GUMAT exam will have to appear at their prescribed exam centres on the specified date and time. GUMAT is a university-level entrance exam through which all the eligible candidates will be allowed to pursue a management course from Galgotias University. While filling out the GUMAT application form, candidates have to select their preferred exam centres. Read this blog to understand more about the exam centres.
|Examination Name||GUMAT 2023|
|Full Form||Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test|
|Organising Body||Galgotias University|
|Application Fee||INR 650|
|Location||Gautam Budh Nagar, UP|
This Blog Includes:
List of GUMAT Exam Centres
The GUMAT application process 2023 contains a section to select exam centres. All the candidates have to choose their preferred exam centres according to their convenience. For the GUMAT exam, Galgotias University has selected around 20 exam centres, which are spread all over the country. We have mentioned a table below which highlights the state-wise list of all the exam centres.
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad, Noida, Lucknow, Agra,
Allahabad (Prayagraj), Gorakhpur,
How to Check GUMAT Exam Centres
After the successful completion of the GUMAT application process, the officials of Galgotias University will declare the exam centres allotted to all aspirants. All the candidates who will be appearing for the GUMAT 2023 can check their exam centres by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Visit the official webpage of Galgotias University at https://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/.
- Under the dashboard, look for ‘GUMAT Admit Card’ and click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to enter your application number and date of birth.
- After submitting the above-mentioned details, your GUMAT admits card will be displayed on the screen.
- The name of your GUMAT exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
Documents Required at Exam Centres
As per the norms set up by the officials of Galgotias University, there is a set of documents which all candidates must bring with them while appearing for the GUMAT exam. We have created a list of all these documents and certificates which candidates must carry with them while appearing at their exam centres.
- GUMAT Admit Card
- A COVID-self declaration certificate will work as proof that you are not infected.
- A government-issued ID card (driving licence/ voter ID Card/ Aadhar card/ PAN card)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Also Read – MBA- The Ultimate Career Starter for 2023
Things to Remember
While appearing at the GUMAT exam centres, candidates have to follow all the instructions and guidelines set up by the officials of Galgotais University. These instructions are to be followed by every candidate to maintain utmost discipline during the examination time. Here are all the instructions which candidates must follow.
- Make sure you reach your exam centres on the specified date and time as mentioned in your admit card.
- No late entries will be allowed.
- Candidates will only be allowed to leave the examination hall after the exam is over.
- After attempting the entire exam, candidates must wait for the invigilator’s instructions.
- All the candidate must carry their admit cards, a valid ID card, and passport-size photography.
GUMAT is the abbreviation for the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test. GUMAT is a university-level examination through which candidates can pursue an integrated course in management.
Before applying for the GUMAT 2023, candidates must possess a graduation certificate with a minimum of 60% marks from any government-recognised university.
The GUMAT exam question paper will include questions from the following subjects – English language, Mathematics, General Reasoning and General Knowledge. The exam paper will include a total of 100 questions.
All the candidates will be given the option of choosing the GUMAT exam centres while filling out the GUMAT application form. All the candidates must choose their exam centres according to their convenience.
The GUMAT exam is conducted annually by Galgotias University to get eligible candidates admitted to the MBA program at Galgotias University. All the candidates have to select their GUMAT exam centres while filling out their application form. The officials of the university will allot exam centres to all the candidates where they have to appear for the exam.
For more such details about Indian exams and jobs, feel free to visit the Indian Exams page of Leverage Edu and do not forget to follow our social media pages on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.