CUET is a common entrance exam taken by various students to get admission into a recognised university. This exam takes place twice a year. Like every other exam, you will have to meet some eligibility criteria to sit for the examination. CUET is the most popular upcoming government exam 2024. Today we will share the details of those eligibility criteria in detail with you.
|Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET)
|May 15 to 31, 2024
This Blog Includes:
CUET Eligibility Criteria 2024⬇️
You need to meet certain eligibility criteria in order to sit for the CUET examination. You can check out the detailed eligibility criteria in the given section.
Students can read the UG and PG Educational Eligibility Criteria of CUET below:
CUET UG Eligibility Criteria 2024
- You should have completed class 12 from a recognized school.
- Those who have failed in any subject in class 12th, are not eligible for the CUET exam.
- There is different eligibility criteria for different universities.
- You will not be eligible to attempt the CUET exam if you do not fulfil the above requirements, even if you clear the CUET examination.
CUET PG Eligibility Criteria 2024
The eligibility criteria for PG students are as follows.
- You should own a a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university which is approved by UGC.
- There is no age limit to appear for the PG examination.
- The reservation policy are as per the NTA CUET PG guidelines. You can check out he reservation policy in the further section of the aticle.
CUET 2024 Eligibility: Nationality⏬
Below are tyhe nationality requirements that you need to meet to be eligible for the examination.
- You should be an Indian citizen.
- Also, you can be a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee, who was in India before January 1, 1962 to become a permanent resident of India.
- Pakistanis, Burmese, Sri Lankans, Kenyans, Ugandans, Tanzanians, Zambians, Malawians, Zaireans, Ethiopians, and people from Vietnam who became permanent residents of India.
Also Read: CUET Exam Pattern 2023
CUET Exam Eligibility 2024: Number of Attempts📝
There no limitations on the number of attempts that you can take. But you need to fulfill other eligibility requirements to be eligible for the exam.
There is no age limit for the CUET exam 2024. However, you will have to meet the other requirements to sit for the examination.
Must Read: CUET Exam Dates 2023
CUET 2024 Reservation Policy📝
There is an exemption for certain reserved categories. Below, you can check out the list for the same.
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy)
|Persons with Disability
You should have a basic bachelor degree from a recognised university. Rest, you need to meet other requirements for the examination.
A high score in the CUET examination, can help you get the dream college.
You should have secured minimum of 50% marks in class 12th for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.