Located in Connecticut, United States, Quinnipiac University is a private academic institution that started as a small university when it was founded in 1929. Over the years it has grown into a national university with 3 campuses and 8 trade schools and has become one of the most respected names in the United States education system. The Accounting course at Quinnipiac University is well known globally. A lot of students enrol in the Accounting course at this university. We bring you a blog with detailed information about pursuing Quinnipiac University accounting course.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose Quinnipiac University?
- Quinnipiac University Accounting Course – Overview
- Ranking of Quinnipiac University
- Quinnipiac University Accounting Subjects/Syllabus
- Subjects Included in Accounting course
- Quinnipiac University Accounting – Qualifications
- Quinnipiac University Accounting – Eligibility
- Admission Deadline 2022/2023
- Quinnipiac University Accounting – Entry Requirements
- Accounting Course fees at Quinnipiac University
- Application Process at Quinnipiac University
- Documents Required at Quinnipiac University
- Living Cost at Quinnipiac University
- Average Salary at Quinnipiac University
- Recruiting Companies
|University Name||Quinnipiac University|
|Duration of Course||4 years|
|Qualifications||Bachelors and Masters|
|Eligibility Requirements||TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) PBT – 550 TOEFL iBT – 89IELTS – 6.5|
|Average Salary||Loans and Scholarships|
|Financial Aid||Loans and Scholarships|
Why Choose Quinnipiac University?
- The university has come a long way since its inception and today it prides itself on being a nationally recognized institution, spanning more than three campuses, offering 110 academic programs and meeting the needs of students wishing to pursue diverse programs.
- A study conducted by the Georgetown University Centre concluded that Quinnipiac is in the top 3% of US colleges that offer long-term value.
- The university is accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education.
Quinnipiac University Accounting Course – Overview
- By providing an understanding of an organisation’s history through its numbers, an accounting degree will help you inform various decision-makers and make strategic decisions.
- In fact, CEOs and company presidents often have an accounting background because of their ability to see the bigger financial picture.
- An accounting major at Quinnipiac University School of Business provides a foundation in the principles, concepts, and practices of accounting and provides graduates with general business knowledge and the technical expertise needed for success in early careers in accounting and related fields.
With UniConnect, you can stand a chance to be part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Ranking of Quinnipiac University
|Top Performers on Social Mobility||#232|
|Best Value Schools||#45|
Quinnipiac University Accounting Subjects/Syllabus
|AC 110||Accounting||3 Credits|
|AC 305||Intermediate Accounting I||3 Credits|
|AC 212||Managerial Accounting||3 Credits|
|AC 307||Intermediate Accounting III||3 Credits|
|AC 211||Financial Accounting||3 Credits|
|AC 306||Intermediate Accounting II||3 Credits|
Subjects Included in Accounting course
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Systems
- Auditing Theory and Practice
- Federal Income Taxation of Individuals
- Advanced Excel Programming
- Advanced Accounting
- Advanced Auditing
- Federal Income Taxation of Business Entities
With the help of AI Course Finder, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
Quinnipiac University Accounting – Qualifications
|Accounting Course Options||Duration|
|Bachelor of Science – Accounting||4 years|
|Master of Science – Accounting||4 years|
|Bachelor of Science – Computer Information Systems and Accounting||4 years|
Quinnipiac University Accounting – Eligibility
Quinnipiac University accepts applications and admits students to courses if they meet the desired criteria. All applications are made online only. There are no concerns about the number of foreign students who can be admitted to the university. Candidates must meet the pass mark in the desired curriculum, submit the online application well in advance of the deadline, and meet English proficiency requirements.
Indian Students Eligibility
Successful completion of the Higher Secondary Certificate or Indian School Certificate or Standard XII with at least 65% of the ICSE and CBSE boards.
In addition to the minimum admission requirements, international students from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate their English proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent test to be admitted to this program.
Admission Deadline 2022/2023
The admission deadlines for international students are –
|Sessions||Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions|
|Spring term||September 30|
|Fall term||April 30|
Download the Leverage Edu App for all your study abroad needs.
Quinnipiac University Accounting – Entry Requirements
- Completed online application form.
- Senior school, college or university transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Translated credit evaluation through WES
- SAT or ACT score if applicable
- Certification of Finance
- English Proficiency Test – TOEFL or IELTS
Are you facing problems in preparing for IELTS or TOEFL? So register today on Leverage Live and get good scores.
Accounting Course fees at Quinnipiac University
The tuition fee for one year is $49,170. The fee may vary with different course options. There are Additional Term Costs which include J-term costs of $815 per credit, and a $25 registration fee. It also includes Summer term costs of $815 per credit, and $25 registration fee and a $90 technology fee. At Quinnipiac University, the total cost is $69,000. Net price is the average cost of the college after subtracting aid and scholarship funds from the total cost, which totals $30,630 for the average student receiving needs-based assistance.
Application Process at Quinnipiac University
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
Documents Required at Quinnipiac University
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Living Cost at Quinnipiac University
|Cost||Amount per annum (USD)|
|Room and Board||15,440|
Use the Cost of Living Calculator to easily figure out more about the cost of living abroad based on your choices and lifestyle.
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible|
|First-year merit Scholarships||12,000 -28,000 USD||Yes|
|International Student Scholarship||Variable||Yes|
|Transfer Student Scholarship||6,000 – 20,000 USD||Yes|
|Athletic Scholarships and Theatre Merit Scholarships||Variable||Yes|
- The university has a 96.10% placement rate and more than 150 internship opportunities to add life experience to your resume.
- Each year, the career development team hosts three career fairs to keep students updated on trends and the ongoing process.
- The team also works on creating a resume and conducting mock interviews to help students feel secure in their placements.
- The main departments that result in rankings are Financial Services, Marketing, Products and Communications, and Financial Strategy and Control.
You can also get an education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance.
Average Salary at Quinnipiac University
According to PayScale, the average salary of Quinnipiac University graduates is 63,000 USD. The main departments that lead to internships are Financial Services, Marketing, Products and Communications, and Financial Strategy and Control.
Quinnipiac University has made standardized test scores optional for most SAT or ACT assessment programs. However, candidates who have taken the exam may submit grades to the university for admission purposes.
Quinnipiac University is ranked #148 among national universities.
Over the years, Quinnipiac University has experienced dramatic and steady growth. Its nine schools offer programs in Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and Arts and Sciences.
This was about all about the Quinnipiac University accounting course provided by the university. We trust that this blog covered every one of the significant details about the university and the course. Still, confused and need to clear your own questions with respect to the top objections to concentrating abroad? Call Leverage Edu uni-mates at 1800-572-000 and book your most memorable directing meeting free of charge!