De Montfort University is offering an International Scholarship Award to international students. The international scholarship is available to prospective students wanting to study full-time/part-time undergraduate degree programs in September 2023. The benefit of the scholarship is a reduction in tuition fees. Students who meet the eligibility requirements are only eligible for the scholarship. For example, they must have secured an offer letter from the university. Moreover, the tuition fees have to be paid before 21st August 2023. Interested students can apply online by visiting the official website of the university.
DMU International Scholarship 2023
The DMU International scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must have received an offer letter from the university for a full-time/part-time course. Moreover, the UG course has to start in either September 2023 or January 2024.
- A minimum of 65% has to be maintained by Indian students in the 4 best subjects (excluding Hindi) in 12th standard. The selection committee might also consider the class 10th English and Mathematics results.
- Moreover, the student must have accepted the offer letter and must have paid the requisite fee before the deadline
- Additionally, the Indian student must meet the IELTS examination requirements. Generally, the minimum score demanded by the university is between 6 to 7.5. The score requirement varies according to the chosen subject.
- The applicant must also possess ‘an overseas fee-paying student’ status for fee-paying purposes.
- However, the awards will not be available to courses that have fees lower than the lowest standard of international fee
- Ph.D. students are not eligible for the scholarship
DMU International Scholarship Application Process
The university grants the International Scholarship Award as a reduction in tuition fees. The amount is time to time updated by the university on the official website. Moreover, the scholarship amount is available for a duration of 1 year.. The scholarship is not transferable and is available to students who are self-funding their education.
To apply, for the scholarship students must first receive an offer letter from the university. The university admission process can be started by visiting the official website. The admission deadline is 19th September for UG students.