K C Mahindra Scholarship: Every year, the K C Mahindra Education Trust offers lucrative scholarships (in the form of interest free-loans) to meritorious, diligent and deserving candidates hailing from India without the formidable financial backing to help carve flourishing and remunerative career trajectories. Since its inception, this Public Charitable Trust has endeavoured on its path to help financially underprivileged candidates further their higher education from the best-in-class academia abroad. Candidates are provided with the KC Mahindra Scholarship and Grants on the basis of their calibre, merit and academic records.
|Type of Scholarship offered||Merit and Need-Based|
|Conducting Body||K.C. Mahindra Education Trust|
|Deadline||31st March (2023)|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,00,000INR 5,00,000|
|Eligibility for International Students||YES|
This Blog Includes:
About K.C. Mahindra Scholarship Programme
Partaking in the foregoing programme can help open up a substantial window of remunerative opportunities for those who do not have the necessary financial support. With the help of the scholarships offered by the K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, those who abandoned their hopes of completing their post-graduate degrees from prestigious institutions abroad can now do so without facing any financial barriers.
Graduates can now easily apply for postgraduate studies abroad with the programme’s assistance (in their preferred fields). The scholarship programme offered by the notable Trust is segregated into two denominations.
First, a maximum of INR 10,00,000 is awarded to scholars who secure a spot among the top three positions, while the remaining participants receive a maximum of INR 5,00,000. Albeit the registration window for the said programme is currently open as of 2023, one must ensure that they register before 31st March.
Must Read: USC Stamps Scholarship
K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The exclusive aim of undertaking bodies mandating designated eligibility criteria is to ascertain candidates’ cognitive capabilities and mental tenacity. And, like any other scholarship programme, the K.C Mahindra Scholarship Scheme encompasses its own array of stipulated eligibility criteria as well. Prospective applicants must match the requisites to be deemed eligible. Candidates who wish to register for the said programme must satiate the following requirements:
- Applicants must be of Indian descent.
- Candidates must possess a first-class degree or an equivalent diploma from a prestigious institute.
- Candidates must have been accepted or applied for admission to credible international institutes (universities) for courses commencing from August 2023.
- Individuals who are in their final year (of their degree/diploma) at the time of registration will be considered eligible to apply. However, such candidates must procure their final year mark sheet/provincial certificate during the application procedure. Aside from that, they must have received a first-class grade by the end of June.
In order to ensure a successful registration process, candidates are required to procure their relevant and original documents. If the authorities come to discover any evidence of forgery, falsification, fraudulence or foul play on the part of the candidate, his or her scholarship will be revoked. One can refer to the following list to go through all the requisite documents:
- Admission Letter(s) Copy
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation). It is to be noted that the letter should be on the letterhead of the institute or company.
- An Essay on the candidate’s preferred course, ambition and goals.
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Scores
- Evidence of IELTS/TOEFL Scores
- Course and Degree Certificates (Copy)
- Certificate of the Acquired Rank
- Class 10/12 Mark sheet (Copy)
- Certificate of Leaving School
- Updates CV
How to Apply for K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme?
Candidates prospecting to apply for the scholarship programme can refer to the following steps to ensure a successful registration process.
- First and foremost, candidates are required to visit the body’s official website, i.e., https://www.kcmet.org/index.aspx.
- Once redirected to the homepage, candidates are required to click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- After doing so, applicants must select the ‘Register’ option. This will entail the candidates entering their relevant credentials.
- Once registered, applicants will be provided with their respective login IDs and passwords.
- To apply for the scholarship programme, candidates must select the ‘Click Here to Apply’ option. One will be able to find this button under the ‘K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad’ option.
- It is imperative for candidates to key in their credentials after selecting the ‘Create an account’ option.
- Once an account has been created, candidates are needed to upload the necessary and appropriate documents and select the ‘submit’ option.
K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme Selection Process 2023
Candidates who wish to further their higher education from top-tier academia abroad are encouraged to apply for the K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme (2023) by 31st March. It should be noted that candidates will be evaluated and scrutinised rigorously throughout the selection process. The program’s supervisors select candidates predominantly on the basis of their academic merit, cognitive aptitude, financial needs, and life aspirations.
Candidates must express how pertinent it is to them to pursue their higher education abroad and the impact it can have on their lives through their written statements to be selected. If the authorities ascertain that the candidate’s needs are legitimate, he or she will be chosen. The candidates are contacted for the interview rounds after the verification process is complete. These rounds are deemed to hold the maximum weightage as they are held directly by the selection committee, whose decision cannot be refuted at any stage.
Candidates who wish to apply for the said scholarship programme can register themselves at https://www.kcmet.org/index.aspx. Candidates will get detailed information about the scholarship here.
Candidates who wish to apply for the said scholarship programme can expect to receive an amount ranging from INR 10,00,000 to INR 5,00,000.
Candidates prospecting to register themselves for the K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme can do so by 31st March 2023.
Partaking in the K.C Mahindra Scholarship Programme can help numerous candidates who lack a consolidated financial foundation, by opening up a significant window of lucrative work and educational opportunities for them. Props to the scholarships provided by the Charitable Trust, individuals who had given up on their dreams of furthering their higher education from abroad can now do so without financial constraints.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000. And stay tuned to our scholarships page for more information related to various scholarship schemes to study abroad.