If you are looking for a reputable and flexible MBA program that can advance your career and skills, you might want to consider the Golden Gate University MBA. The GGU is one of the oldest and largest public research universities in the US, located in San Francisco. Additionally, it also offers a wide range of concentrations and online options to suit your professional interests and goals. In this blog, we will discuss the institute’s MBA fees, ranking, placements, salary, and online options. Read on to know more!
|Program Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Duration||2 years (full time), 3-4 years (part time)|
|Language Test requirements||TOEFL, PTE, IELTS, Duolingo|
|Test Requirements||No GMAT or GRE Required|
|Application Deadline||12 November 2023|
This Blog Includes:
The Golden Gate University MBA is a two-year degree that prepares students to make an impact in today’s business world. In addition, it combines core business disciplines with essential soft skills and allows students to customize their degree with one of several concentrations. Moreover, the program is based in San Francisco, California, USA, offering flexible options for online or in-person study.
The MBA program is taught by expert instructors who have strong connections to Bay Area business leaders and provides an integrated perspective of management and leadership. It has a distinguished community of more than 70,000 alumni who work in some of the most successful businesses in the world.
Must Read: Private Universities in USA
Golden Gate University MBA: Fees
The tuition fee per unit for a Golden Gate University MBA ranges from $1,090 to $1,500, depending on the number of units you take, the mode of study you choose, and the concentration you select. Here are the MBA programs offered by the institute in addition to their duration and fees:
|Courses||Tuition Fees (1st year)||Duration|
|MBA/PGDM (1 course)||USD 28,000||18-24 months|
|Executive MBA/PGDM (1 course)||USD 56,000||16 months|
National and World Ranking 2023
The Golden Gate University has been globally ranked at 2272 out of 14,131 universities for the year 2023 by EduRank. Meanwhile, College Factual has placed the institute at 312 out of 3964 colleges in USA in 2023.
While the eligibility criteria may vary for courses available at GGU, but to pursue the Golden Gate University MBA, students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You must hold an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US institution or the equivalent from a recognized foreign (outside the US) institution.
- Further, you must demonstrate academic and professional capability to study at the graduate level.
- You must possess quantitative, writing, and computing skills needed to succeed in a competitive and dynamic environment.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in any specialization.
- Further, you must have work experience, professional achievements, and other skills that will be considered by the admission committee of GGU.
- Language Requirements:
|IELTS||6.5 & Above|
|TOEFL||79 (internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test)|
|PTE||57.0 & Above|
The admission process for Golden Gate University MBA differs from the rest of the courses the university offers. Here’s the admission process for the MBA course that students need to keep in mind:
- Visit the GGU’s official website.
- Fill out the application for the MBA course you want to pursue and submit it.
- Pay the application fee of $65.
- Submit all the relevant documents like transcripts, English Language Test scorecards, and so on.
- The admissions committee will analyze your application and documents further, based on your academic accomplishments, test scores, job experience and other necessary details.
- Lastly, if accepted, you will receive an offer letter containing the next steps to enroll yourself into the MBA program.
- An official transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Updated CV/Resume
- A personal statement
- 2 letters of recommendation (LORs) from academic or professional sources.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE scorecard)
- Lastly, any additional documents for a specific concentration, scholarship or financial aid purposes.
Golden Gate University MBA Placements
The Planning and Placement Center at GGU is responsible for providing students and graduates with job placements, internships and other professional development opportunities. The university also has tie up with various businesses and organizations, offering its students a wide range of employment options along with expanding their networking circle. In addition, here’s a list of the organizations that have tie-ups with the institute:
- Wells Fargo
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Morrison and Foerster
- Ernst and Young
Popular Job Profiles and Salary
Students post completing their MBA at Golden Gate University can expect an average salary of $85,000 in USA itself. Here are some other popular job profiles along with their average salaries that a GGU graduate can expect, which can vary depending upon their work experience, skills, and so on:
|Human Resources Manager||$70,000|
Golden Gate University MBA Online
GGU offers a flexible MBA program for international students in the form of on-campus and online mode. In addition, here are all the necessary details related to pursuing an online Golden Gate University MBA program:
|Eligibility||3-4 years toward bachelor’s degree with 52% or above marks.|
Ans. The global rank of Golden Gate University MBA is 2167.
Ans. Golden Gate University (GGU) is a private university situated in San Francisco, California.
Ans. While GGU may not be counted among the world’s prestigious universities, it’s certainly a reputable institution with high level professionals for teachers and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
We hope that this blog helped you discover all the information about the Golden Gate University MBA program and other necessary details. For more information on study abroad universities and their courses, keep following Leverage Edu. Thank you for reading!