Average ACT Score for Auburn: The average ACT score required for admission to Auburn University is 28. While scoring an average ACT score can slightly improve your chances of selection into the university, it is recommended that you aim for a score above the average to increase your chances of your application being shortlisted for evaluation first by the university officials.
For instance, an ACT score of 30-31 will translate to the admissions committee of Auburn University that you are more than qualified to study at the university. Such scores can effectively bring your candidacy to the notice of authorities and demonstrate your exceptional academic prowess, aptitude, and competence for studying at Auburn. Read the article to know more about the average ACT score for Auburn University.
|Name of the University||Auburn University|
|Rank||# 800-1000 (QS World Ranking 2024)|
|Minimum GPA||3.4 or above|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: What is a Good ACT Score and How to Ace it?
Auburn University ACT Requirements 2023
The average ACT score for Auburn is 28. Achieving this score requires thorough preparation before attempting the exam. Students should aim for scores above the average to avoid placing themselves in a below-average percentile range, which could hinder their chances of admission. For instance, an ACT score of 25 places you in a low percentile range of 25%, whereas a score of 31 ranks you in the 75th percentile. That being said, a slight difference of 6 points on the ACT exam can significantly impact your overall percentile.
What is a Good ACT Score for Auburn University?
Any score above the average ACT score is considered to be a good score for Auburn University. While an average ACT score will increase your chances of selection, you should not be complacent in securing such a score. Many of your competitors will strive for an average score as well, making it more difficult for university officials to shortlist your application. Therefore, you should aim for a score that is significantly higher than the average ACT score of 28. An ACT score of 30-31 or higher is generally considered to be a good competitive score for Auburn University. Securing scores in this range can give you an edge over your competitors and incrementally enhance your overall percentile, thereby bolstering your chances of getting admitted into the university.
Also Read: ACT Test Day Checklist
Average ACT Scores for Auburn University: Tips to Score Better
An average ACT score of 28 might seem challenging to some, but with thorough practice and preparation, you can undoubtedly achieve this score to increase your chances of gaining university admission. Here are some tips to score better in the ACT exam.
- Emphasise effective time management with a streamlined study schedule.
- A well-crafted study schedule will help you allocate your time and energy efficiently to specific domains of the exam, maximizing your preparation efforts.
- A well-planned study schedule serves as a roadmap, preventing you from feeling overwhelmed and enabling you to identify areas that require more attention.
- Understanding the exam format will help you stay informed about the latest exam trends, and gain a clear understanding of the question types, time allocation, and difficulty level. This knowledge will guide your preparation strategy.
- Solving practice tests provides valuable insights into your strengths and weaknesses. This allows you to address shortcomings and build confidence in tackling even the most challenging questions.
- Incorporating a timer during practice replicates exam conditions, helping you develop better time management skills. It also improves your speed and accuracy in answering questions.
- The more practice exams you complete, the more comfortable and confident you will become in answering questions under time pressure. This consistent practice will refine your exam techniques and enhance your overall performance.
How to Send ACT Scores to Auburn University?
Refer to the following steps to send your ACT scores to Auburn University.
- Visit the official ACT website and log into your registered MyACT account to view your ACT scores.
- You can send your ACT scores to Auburn University directly through your ACT account.
- While you can send your ACT scores to four universities or colleges for free, sending scores after receiving your score will incur an additional fee of $16.
It can be very competitive for students to secure admission to Auburn University. Due to the highly selective nature of the admissions process, ACT test-takers should submit their best scores to the university for consideration. The average ACT score required for admission to the university is 28. A score higher than the average ACT score is considered to be a good score for Auburn University.
|Average ACT Score||Section-Wise Guide for ACT Exam Syllabus 2022||List of ACT Scholarships Based on Your Score!|
|Auburn University Acceptance Rate||Colleges Accepting Low ACT Scores||Top Public Universities in USA 2022|
Ans. The minimum ACT score required for Auburn is 25-31.
Ans. The average ACT score for Auburn University is 28.
Ans. 3.60 is the minimum GPA required for admission to Auburn University.