Early education can be really important for each and every child as this develops their character, interests, and personality more over completely molds uniformly as an individual. It is also vital as researchers have found that a child’s brain is proactive at the age of 3 to 9 years which is a crucial developing stage for children. SS Mota Singh School is one of the ideal choices for quality education for a child and in today’s blog, we are going to discuss everything related to it. So sit tight and continue reading to unveil more information on SS Mota Singh’s admission.
|Name of the School||SS Mota Singh School|
|Classes Offered||Nursery to Class 12|
|Year of Establishment||1976|
|Co-Ed Status||Co-Education School|
This Blog Includes:
About SS Mota Singh School
SS Mota Singh is one of the reputed higher secondary schools in Delhi known for its quality education. The school was established in 1976 by Sardar Prithipal Singh Bhasin, who was a visionary and philanthropist. SSMSS offers classes from nursery to 12th and has two branches in Delhi, one in Janakpuri and another in Guru Harkrishan Nagar. The school its students with all kinds of modern facilities such as smart classrooms, laboratories, auditoriums, etc. We will discuss the facilities in detail in the later part of this blog.
Why Study at SS Mota Singh School?
The SS Mota Singh School has various benefits and facilities for their student. Here we have highlighted some of the key benefits of getting a SS Mota Singh admission, Kindly take a look at the below:
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and prepares the students for board exams as well as competitive exams
- SSMSS has well-trained faculties and experienced teachers who use innovative methods of teaching and learning
- This school is completely student-centric and its approach is completely focused on the individual needs and interests of each student
- The school also has a very supportive environment that promotes curiosity as well as creativity and helps develop confidence in students
The benefits are amazing at SSMSS but you cannot get a SS Mota Singh Admission directly, you or the child must be eligible in order to get admission to this school. So here are some basic eligibility criteria for SSMSS:
- For KG 1 (Nursery), the minimum age of the child should be 3 years and the maximum age should be 4 years as of 31/3/23. The date of birth of the child should be between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020.
- For KG 2 (Pre-Primary), the minimum age of the child should be 4 years and the maximum age should be 5 years as of 31/3/23. The date of birth of the child should be between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- Lastly, for any other classes, the school will evaluate the child’s applicant on the basis of an entrance exam or interview and the performance and scores of previous classes will also be considered.
Even if you meet the following eligibility criteria, you need some essential documents for a SS Mota Singh admission. Here are some of the documents that will come in handy during the application process:
- A duly filled and signed registration form
- Birth Certificate of the child applicant
- Aadhaar card of the child applicant
- A copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size photographs of the child
- Passport Size photographs of parents/ guardian
- A copy of the residence proof of the parents like an electricity bill or Voter ID card
- A copy of the income certificate (if applicable)
The application process for SS Mota Singh admission is extremely simple and straightforward. You can fill out the application form both online and offline. Choose any one mode according to your desire. For the ease of parents or students, we are going to follow the online method:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SS Mota Singh School and download the registration form
- Fill up the registration form with all the details and attach all the required documents
- Submit the registration form along with a non-refundable fee of INR 25
- You will need to wait for a few days and check the announcement list, and also check if the child applicant’s name is on the first list
- If your child’s name is on the first list, visit the school for verification of documents and payment of admission fee within the specified date
- If your child’s name is not on the first list, wait for the announcement of the second list or if the applicant is on the waiting list
- After successful verification the school representatives will guide you with further details, so don’t forget to visit the school
The monthly fee of SS Mota Singh School is INR 2,800.
The cost of a new admission at SS Mota Singh School is INR 33,900. The fee structure of SSMSS is listed below, kindly take a look:
Admission Fee- INR 200 (Onetime)
Tuition Fee- INR 1,730 (Monthly)
Annual Fee- INR 9,700 (Annually)
Development Fee- INR 3,100 (Annually)
You can contact the school for any queries regarding admission by:
Emailing at email@example.com
Calling at 011-25590179
Or by physically visiting the school
For more information regarding school admissions in India, please follow Leverage Edu!