Established in 2000, CMR Institute of Technology is located in Bengaluru and has got approval from AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). CMRIT is a part CMR Group of Institutes and is known for offering UG, PG and doctoral-level courses in disciplines like management, technology and computer applications. NIRF rankings 2023 placed CMRIT in the band of 151-200 among the top 200 colleges in the field of Engineering across India. Now that you know the CMRIT NIRF ranking, let us look at other important details related to it!
The following table represents various courses offered at CMRIT and their respective fees:
|BE in Computer Science and Engineering (AI and ML)||INR 10 Lakh|
|BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering||INR 10 Lakh|
|BE in Civil Engineering||INR 10 Lakh|
|BE in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||INR 10 Lakh|
|MCA||INR 2.20 Lakh|
|MBA in Marketing and Finance||INR 9 Lakh|
|MBA in Marketing and HR||INR 9 Lakh|
|M.Tech||INR 2.80 Lakh|
Also Read: BTech Entrance Exams in India 2023
- Times Engineering Institute Survey 2021 placed CMRIT 116th out of all engineering colleges in India.
- The Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) 2020 placed it between 26 and 50 in the private/self-financed institutes within band “B.”
- Education World 2021 ranked CMRIT 9th in Karnataka.
- The goal of the CMR Sports Scholarship is to promote and encourage sports activities within the CMR Group of Institutions. It is available at the state, national, and worldwide levels.
- CMR Memorial Scholarships- These scholarships are given to candidates who are in need of financial assistance. The CMR scholarship committee makes the decision. Students who are economically disadvantaged or from remote areas are encouraged to apply. The money comes from the CMR Jnanadhara Trust’s scholarship fund. A strong academic record is required for the scholarship. The documents necessary are an income certificate from an official with a level no lower than that of a revenue inspector, as well as mark sheets.
- CMR Merit Scholarship – Any undergraduate or postgraduate student with an outstanding academic record is considered under this scholarship.
Campus and Infrastructure
The CMRIT Bangalore campus provides students with everything they need to succeed. CMRIT Bangalore’s IT network is resilient, allowing for high-speed connectivity. The IT Lab is outfitted with cutting-edge server and computer hardware, as well as licenced software and applications. The institute believes in providing its students with the best learning environment and the most innovative facilities available.
- CMRIT Bangalore students have access to medical services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The infirmary is located within the dormitory to give students easy access to medical care. Qualified medical personnel are on call at all times to handle any emergency or major medical concern. There is also an ambulance on campus that may transport students to more sophisticated medical care, as well as a first-aid station operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- CMRIT has large theatre-style classrooms that are centrally air-conditioned and provide students with enough comfort to focus on their studies.
- On the CMRIT Bangalore campus, there are two primary hostels: one for men and one for women. The rooms are styled as apartments, with bedrooms sharing a parlour and a bathroom. All CMRIT dormitory rooms include internet access to help students with their schoolwork. Each student has his or her own bed, mattress, pillow, pillow covers, and sheets, as well as cabinets and a study table with a chair. Rooms are available for single and shared occupancy.
- The CMRIT cafeteria is large, well-lit, and well-ventilated, with meals prepared by a team of trained dieticians to ensure a balanced diet.
- The state-of-the-art auditorium at CMRIT Bangalore provides as a common platform for regular encounters, conferences, seminars, and cultural events for students, professors, and guest speakers.
- CMRIT features well-equipped laboratories where students can conduct experiments to better understand and apply theory, as well as build qualified professionals and thought leaders.
Clubs and Events
CMRIT Bangalore supports its students in all aspects of their lives. The CMRIT campus in India is known for its overall development.
- Coding ninjas- Use the algorithm technique to improve your problem-solving skills
- Geeks for Geeks Club- Run by the Computer Science and Engineering Department
- Minerva Club- For Literature Lovers
- Art-ED – Programme for artists.
- Pre-lab- Developing customised products Iris club- For photography
- Connaissance club- Initiate discussions about global topics.
- Techno tuners club aims to design, create, and manage systems that are portable and scalable.
- Cybernauts club- To improve coding skills
- Club for marketing and entrepreneurship- Teaching marketing courses through interactive, hands-on, and enjoyable activities
- Finance and investment club- Financial analysis and investment awareness
- HR and communication club- Improve interpersonal skills required in the business sector.
- The EBSB clubENSAV- Promotes “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” awareness and the production of skilled energy engineers.
- Well-being club- Enabling people to be physically fit
- FEEE -“For Electrical and Electronic Engineers.”
- ETA – Develop a thorough understanding of electronics.
- CSI CMRIT student branch- Promotes advancement in computer science
- Aarohan – music club.
Also Read: Career in Software Engineering
A. The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course at CMR Institute of Technology is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 25 authentic verified students, while the same course at New Horizon College of Engineering is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 10 students.
A. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited CMRIT with A++.
We hope you liked our blog, where we tried to cover comprehensive information about CMRIT NIRF rankings and other important details related to it. To read more informative blogs like this one, keep following Leverage Edu!