IGNOU MA Hindi Admission 2023: IGNOU has commenced the admission process for the July cycle. In fact, the admission process is all set to come to an end. All those interested candidates should buckle up and fill up the application forms to get admission. Don’t have any clue about how to move forward? Well, worry not as you have come to the right place. In this article, we will talk about how you can get admission to the IGNOU MA Hindi programme, the eligibility criteria and the fee structure.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study MA Hindi at IGNOU?
Pursuing any degree at IGNOU is a great opportunity. This is for those who wish to pursue their education in Literature while at the same time studying at their convenience. Studying at IGNOU provides students flexibility, allowing them to study at their own pace and as per their comfort level.
The MA in Hindi program is offered to students at an affordable cost. The program is less expensive compared to other universities. Not only this course but all courses opted from IGNOU allow students enough time to study according to their schedule.
Moreover, the online study material is available 24/7 on the official website which allows students to study at any point of the day.
About IGNOU MA Hindi Admission
The application window for July session is closed now as the last date to submit the application was 31 August 2023. Students who want to apply for the next intake admission, need to wait for the next announcement of the dates. To get admission, the students have to complete the required eligibility and then pay the fee. Keep in mind that there is no entrance test required to pass for getting admission.
IGNOU Online MA Hindi Admission Eligibility
Here is a basic checklist for all those candidates wishing to get admission to MA in Hindi at IGNOU:
- The student should at least have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 55% score.
- Age is no bar at the university.
IGNOU Online MA Hindi: Admission Process
Here are some of the basic steps the student will have to follow for IGNOU MA Hindi admission.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- You will be directed to a new page where the students will be asked to register themselves.
- Click on the option “Click here for new registration”.
- The user will then have to fill in the following details about themselves: educational documents, personal details and others.
- Once all of this is done, the candidate will have to re-login.
- Select the programme you want to opt for and upload all the documents.
- Click on Preview (re-check if all the information mentioned is correct) and click on Done.
- Process to pay the fees.
- Finally, once all the payment is done make sure you take a printout of the receipt and keep it for future reference.
IGNOU Online MA Hindi: Fees
IGNOU offers its courses at a very minimal cost. Here are the fee criteria based on which the MA in Hindi program has been designed.
- Indian Students: All national students will have to deposit a fee of INR 13,200 for the full program.
- International Students: There are two types of categories which come under international students.
- SAARC Students: Candidates belonging to SAARC countries will have to pay a fee of INR 11,000 annually.
- Non-SAARC Students: All non-SAARC students will have to pay a sum of USD 7,000.
IGNOU Online MA Hindi: Program Duration
The duration for the MA in Hindi program at IGNOU is two years. Although, students can take up to years to complete their degree.
There is no entrance exam for getting admission in IGNOU. All those candidates wishing to get MA admission must have a Bachelor’s degree with 50 per cent aggregate marks and 45 per cent marks for the reserved category. Only by clearing this, the candidate will be eligible to get admission at IGNOU.
Every year, IGNOU conducts admission in two cycles: January and July. The last date for admission for the January cycle usually ends in March, while for July cycle usually ends in August.
If the degree is two years, each student will get up to four years to complete their program.