IGNOU has now opened admissions for its Bachelor of Administration in History (BA History) programme. The session is said to begin in 2023 so it is the right time for the students to submit their admission applications before the deadline. Applicants can apply by visiting the university’s official website. The registration fee costs only Rs 300 and pay the form fees after submitting the form. IGNOU’s first-year BA tuition is Rs 4,000. Credit and debit cards can be used by students to pay their tuition to the university. Read our article on IGNOU BA Admission 2023 for more details.
|Course Name||Bachelor of Administration in History|
|Program Average Fee||12,000 INR|
|Maximum Age||No Limitation|
|Eligibility Requirements||10+2 or it is equivalent to IGNOU|
|Medium Available||Hindi and English|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Average Salary||2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: Best Certificate Courses in IGNOU
About IGNOU BA History Program
The progress of human civilization from prehistory to the present is studied in BA History, often known as Bachelor of Arts in History, an undergraduate course. Under BA history, you can learn about the evolution of Indian civilisation throughout antiquity. This three- to four-year degree provides an in-depth analysis of significant historical occurrences that occurred both domestically and abroad.
Why Study IGNOU BA History Program
There are a lot of reasons to choose the Ignou BA History Program. The following are the key benefits of choosing IGNOU BA Admission:
- IGNOU is one of the top National Distance Universities in India. The degree awarded by IGNOU is recognised by all major employers and universities.
- IGNOU includes NAAC A+ certification.
- Candidates who are not able to complete their graduation due to any reason have a good option through IGNOU.
- IGNOU provides flexibility to its students, they can manage their course curriculum with work or any job.
- IGNOU has UGC and AICTE granted affiliation. The fee structure of most of the courses at IGNOU is very affordable and reasonable.
- After completion of a degree from IGNOU, you are eligible to work in all types of jobs.
IGNOU BA History Important Dates
Here are the important dates for Admission to IGNOU BA History Program:
|Application Form 2023 Release Date||May, 15th 2023|
|Re-registration 2023 Last Date||August, 21st 2023|
|Assignment 2023 Last Date||May, 15th 2023|
|Exam form 2023 Last Date||May, 10th 2023|
|Admission 2023 Last Date||August, 21st 2023|
IGNOU BA History Syllabus
Here are the subjects for IGNOU BA History Program, that you need to study in your entire course tenure:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|History of India –I||History of India –II|
|Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Ancient World||Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Medieval World|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|History of India –III (C. 750 – 1206)||Rise of the Modern West – II|
|Rise of the Modern West – I||History of India –V (C. 1550 – 1605)|
|History of India – IV (C. 1206 – 1550)||History of India –VI (C. 1750 – 1857)|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|History of India –VI (C. 1750 – 1857)||History of India –VIII (C. 1857 – 1950)|
|History of India –VII (C. 1605 – 1750)||History of Modern Europe -II (C. 1780 – 1939)|
IGNOU BA History 2023 Fee
Students who are interested in learning theIGNOU BA History for the July 2023 session. The total IGNOU BA fees are INR 12,000. We have outlined some important details for the total fees for a Bachelor of Arts in History, The fee structure for IGNOU BA History in 2023 is as follows:
|Registration fee||Rs. 300|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 4,000 per year|
The total fee for the entire course is Rs. 12,000 (3 years * Rs. 4,000).
Must Read: IGNOU Diploma Courses: After 12th
IGNOU BA Application Form 2023
- For students who wish to apply, the IGNOU BA History Application form is now accessible. Students must first register themselves before beginning the application form procedure.
- The method for filling out the application form is quite straightforward, and the form fee varies depending on the caste category.
- IGNOU BA Admission Fees for the General Category are Rs 300 and Rs 200 for a Reserved Category such as SC/ST/OBC.
- The university’s official website is where students must go to register and submit their applications.
IGNOU BA History Eligibility Requirements
The selection process for the IGNOU BA History program is very easy, follow the below-mentioned eligibility requirements for the admission process:
- Students who wish to apply for admission into BA History IGNOU must pass their 10+2 from any recognized School/ Board
- There is no Exam Schedule by IGNOU for the admission process, students can opt BA History Program without hesitation
IGNOU BA History Admission Process
Admissions for the July 2023 session of the IGNOU BA in History have started. You have both online and offline options for applying. Currently, students can participate in the admissions process. There is no entrance exam; instead, candidates will be chosen based on their academic performance in the 10+2 level. Here are a few steps that you need to take care while applying for IGNOU BA History Admission
- Visit the IGNOU website, and the homepage will include a registration menu.
- Register for IGNOU by selecting “New Registration” from the menu option.
- IGNOU registration will require your email address as well as personal and academic information to start your application process.
- After registering, you will receive your user ID and password for IGNOU.
- Use your user ID and password to log in to IGNOU.
- Go to new admissions on the IGNOU portal, then choose BA and your selected specialisation.
- Fill out the personal and educational information on the BA application. FTP the required documents.
- Register for the BA History programme at IGNOU online and then send in your BA application.
Here is the list of some important documents that you need to submit at the time of Admission to the IGNOU BA History Program:
- Academic Markshets
- Student Signature
- Copy of experience Certificate(if any)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate( if any)
Must Read: List of PhD programs Offered by IGNOU
Ans. The final day for IGNOU admissions is August 21, 2023. Before the deadline, students must complete the entrance form. The IGNOU July Re-registration period has begun for the July 2023 session; the application deadline is August 21, 2023. IGNOU has extended the deadline for submitting assignments for the June TEE; students now have until May 15, 2023.
Ans. IGNOU admissions take place twice a year, in January and July. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Available University) admission for the July session opens in June and remains available through July-Aug, and occasionally even until September, although registration for the January semester typically closes in March.
Ans. The UPSC and other selection bodies recognise all IGNOU degrees and diplomas. So, IGNOU graduates from any discipline can sit for the UPSC Civil Services test. There is no question in my mind that you are eligible to sit for the IAS exam.
We hope this blog was able to help you get familiarized with different iGNOU BA History Admission 2023. Are you still worried about making the right career choice for you, if yes? Reach out to Leverage Edu experts to get complete career guidance and get into your preferred university.