Asian Law College Noida is listed as one of the top law schools in North India and operates under the Asian Education Group (AEG). This law school is affiliated with the Chaudhari Charan Singh University (CCS), Meerut and is accredited by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Asian Law School Noida is popular because of its 3 and 5 years law programs, where admissions are based on the candidate’s scores in the Asian Law College Admission Test (ALCAT). The college pursues an approach to offer legal schooling with the objective of providing an enlightening experience with an enriching and inspiring environment. In this article, we will discuss all about Asian Law College Noida.
|Name of the Institution||Asian Law College (ALC)|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB (Hons.) (5 years)LLB (3 years) Degree Programme|
|Application Fee||INR 1000|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam/ CLAT/ LSAT|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
This Blog Includes:
Asian Law College Courses and Fees
The college offers admission to 3 years LLB program and 5 years BA LLB (Hons.) program to eligible students. Students who are interested in pursuing a law degree must know the course details and their fees. Check the table below to understand the courses offered by Asian Law College and their fees.
|Courses||Total Tuition Fee|
|BA LLB (General)||INR 6.45 lakhs|
|BA LLB (International)||INR 8.50 lakhs|
|LLB||INR 3.35 to 5.30 lakhs|
Also Read: National School of Drama Admissions 2023-24
Asian Law College Admission Process 2023-24
The admissions are open for BA LLB and LLB programs. The college conducts ALCAT annually, which is an entrance exam for admission to law courses in this institution. Candidates who are interested in pursuing these law courses and fulfilling the requirements can apply online by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the college at https://alc.edu.in/.
- Under the ‘Admission’ option, look for the ‘Online Application Form’ and click on it.
- For candidates who are applying for the first time are required to create a new application by selecting the ‘New Application’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘New Application’ option, you will be directed to the admission portal website of the college at https://admissions.alc.edu.in/portal/.
- The application form is divided into three parts.
- The first part is the registration process, where you are required to fill out all details on the portal to successfully create an account.
- After entering all the details and selecting the course you wish to pursue, you are required to pay the application fee.
- The college admission fee is INR 1000 for both BA LLB and LLB programs.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee online only via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- The third step will require you to upload all the necessary documents.
- After the documents have been uploaded successfully, your application to the college will be submitted.
While filling out the application form, candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents. Here’s a list of all the documents you are required to submit while filling out the application form.
- Candidate’s latest passport-size photo.
- Candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s matriculation certificate (10th)
- Candidate’s 10+2 certificate.
- CLAT or LSAT scorecard (if any)
Asian Law College Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form for law courses at Asian Law College Noida, candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Asia Law College’s eligibility criteria are different for BA LLB and LLB programs. The eligibility criteria for the same are discussed below.
BA LLB (5 years)
The eligibility criteria for the BA LLB course at Asian Law College are listed below.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from any recognised institution.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must have scored at least 40% in their 10+2.
LLB (3 years)
The eligibility criteria for the LLB course at Asian Law College are listed below.
- Candidates must have completed their undergraduate degree from any university recognised by the government.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% in their undergraduate degree.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must score a minimum of 40% in their undergraduate degree.
Asian Law College Syllabus
The syllabus for ACLAT includes subjects like English Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Legal Aptitude. These subjects test the applicants’ basic knowledge. The table below highlights the ACLAT syllabus.
|English Comprehension||Fill in the blanks
Antonyms and Synonyms
Idioms and Phrases
One Word Substitution
Ratio and Proportion
Profit and Loss
HCF and LCM
Mixture and Alligation
|Logical Reasoning||Number Series
Calendars and Clocks
Cubes and Dices Test
|General Awareness||Indian History
Latest Government Policies
Awards and Honours
Books and Authors
Sports Awards and Persons
|Legal Aptitude||Indian Constitution
Law of Contracts
Intellectual Property Law
Legal Principles-based concepts
Asian Law College Exam Pattern
Before beginning their preparation for ALCAT, candidates must understand the exam pattern, which will provide them with the overall structure of the exam. The ALCAT exam pattern is similar to the CLAT exam pattern, as this exam is also accepted for admission to law courses at Asian Law College. The CLAT exam pattern is discussed in the table below.
Asian Law College Admit Card
The college releases the ALCAT admit card before the commencement of the exam. The ALCAT admit card is an important document as it contains details like the candidate’s name, application number, contact details, exam date, time and venue. Candidates who have successfully completed their application process can download the ALCAT admit card after the officials have released it on their website, by following the instructions given below.
- Log on to the official website of the college at https://alc.edu.in/.
- Under the notification section, look for the ALCAT Admit Card 2023 and click on it.
- To download the ALCAT admit card, you need to enter your application number and date of birth and then click on submit.
- Your ALCAT Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on it carefully and take a printout of it.
*Note – candidates must carry their admit cards while appearing for the ALCAT 2023. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card
Asian Law College Results
The college releases the ALCAT results after the commencement of the exam. Candidates who will clear this entrance exam will be offered admission to law courses at Asian Law College Noida. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned instructions to download their ALCAT results after the officials have released them.
- Go to the official website of Asian Law College at https://alc.edu.in/.
- Under the dashboard, look for the ALCAT Results 2023.
- You will be directed to a new page, where the ALCAT Results 2023 will be displayed.
- You need to check your name and application number on the result sheet.
- Candidates who will have their names and application number on the results sheet will be offered admission to law courses at Asian Law College, Noida.
The college offers two law courses – BA LLB (5 years) and LLB (5 years).
The application fee for the Asian Law College, Noida admission form is INR 1000. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates need to pay this application fee online via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Apart from the ACLAT scores, this institution also accepts scores of CLAT and LSAT exams.