The UPESMET GD PI Process 2023 will begin at least four weeks after the conclusion of the written examination of the UPES management aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates, who would have scored merit in the UPESMET results, need to book a slot for the university counselling session, as a part of the admission process.
The university will conclude the session by conducting a Group Discussion and Personal Interview to further scrutinize the most eligible candidates for its MBA program. Candidates deemed to clear the entrance examination of UPES may check this article to find out more about the UPESMET GD PI Process 2023 and the tips to ace the process with ease.
|Name of Examination||UPESMET Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||UPES, Dehradun|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|UPESMET Counselling||Yet to begin|
|UPESMET Slot booking||Yet to begin|
This Blog Includes:
UPESMET Counselling Dates and Schedule 2023
Through the UPES counselling process and schedule, the university assesses the critical thinking and spontaneity of applicants to be eligible for their applied course. Hence, it becomes important to be familiar with the counselling dates and schedules to get an edge over the UPES admission process.
|UPESMET Counselling Schedules 2023||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|UPESMET Exam 2023||April 28th to 30th 2023|
|UPESMET Result 2023||Yet to be announced|
|UPESMET Slot Booking 2023||Yet to begin|
|UPESMET GD/PI Round 2023||May 2023|
Also Read: UPES MBA
UPESMET GD PI Process 2023
The UPESMET GD PI Process will be conducted as a part of the UPES admissions. Candidates who are optimistic about acing the examination results may take note of the following points to understand the premise of UPESMET GD PI Process 2023:
- Group Discussion: Candidates will be clubbed in a group of 9 to 10 to speak their views on the assigned topic. The examiner will assign topics for GD a few minutes before the commencement of the process.
- Personal Interview: After the GD, candidates would need to appear for a one-on-one interview session and document verification, as a part of the further admission process.
Candidates must note that to be eligible for the UPES GD PI Process, they would have to do a slot booking after the announcement of written test results.
GD/PI Slot Booking
The process of GD/PI Slot Booking is very simple and can be completed by following these quick and easy steps:
- Visit the official website of UPES and click on the ‘events’ page.
- Next, submit your application number and date of birth to the login page.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to access the GD/PI Slot booking screen.
- Complete the process by booking a slot for UPESMET GD/PI as per your availability and convenience.
Documents Required for GD/PI
Carrying these documents on the day of the UPESMET GD/PI process is as important as appearing for the session. Candidates who would fail to bring any of the required documents for the counselling session would be disqualified from the UPES selection process:
- Both printed and original copies of class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation, work experience, and migration certificate (if applicable)
- An authentic identification proof
- A printed copy of the UPESMET Results 2023
- CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT scorecard
- Acknowledgement of application fee receipt
Also Read: UPESMET Exam
Tips to Crack UPESMET GD PI Process
The process of UPESMET group discussion and a personal interview may sound tough. But these processes of admission counselling can be cleared easily by following these simple tips and tricks:
- The PI round of counselling sessions of any MBA interview requires candidates to demonstrate an exemplary level of confidence and presence of mind. However, that does not mean that candidates can go on bluffing irrelevantly. To deal with situations like these it is okay to reply with ‘I don’t know’ and proceed with the next questions.
- While the GD round of the session tests the leadership skills along with the confidence level of the candidates. Therefore, candidates must prove their eligibility for the course by speaking valuable points, along with showcasing their team approach, logical reasoning, and communication skills in the process.
UPESMET Counselling Cities 2023
Candidates looking forward to appearing in the UPESMET Counselling session would be asked to choose from the following cities as their UPESMET Counselling venues:
The process of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) is conducted as a part of the UPESMET counselling process. Candidates who have scored merit in the written test would have to appear for the UPESMET GD PI Process to be eligible for the UPES management course.
The key to clearing UPESMET GD/PI round depends mainly on the communication and leadership skills of the candidates. However, it is also important to stress and add value to the assigned GD topic and resonate with confidence while answering personal interview questions.
UPES is known to conduct its UPESMET examination for MBA programs multiple times a year, in a cyclic order.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.