Some states have started the application process for SLET, while others have yet to release the application. Since the exams are not so far away, students should start preparing diligently by solving previous years’ papers and mock tests. In this blog, we have shared detailed information on SLET 2023, the benefits of solving mock tests, tips to score better, and a few other things. To learn more, read the complete blog.
|Name||State-level eligibility test|
|Purpose||To recruit eligible candidates for Assistant Professor positions|
|Level of the examination||State level|
|Language||English, and Regional language|
|Types of questions||Objective type questions|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Duration of exam||Paper I- 1 hour
Paper II- 2 hour
|Marking scheme||2 marks for each correct answer, and no negative marking.|
|Total marks||Paper I- 100 marks
Paper II- 200 marksTotal- 300 marks
This Blog Includes:
SLET 2023 Mock Test
Soon after the announcement of the exam date, the mock test will be made available online. Candidates can access it easily in a few steps. The SLET mock test consists of a set of questions that are similar in structure and difficulty level to those on the actual SLET exam. It is timed and consists of two papers, I and II. And has the same instructions and marking scheme as the real exam. The purpose of the practice test is to familiarize applicants with the format of the real SLET exam and to help them prepare for the kind of questions they may face.
Also Read: SLET Exam
Tips to Attempt SLET 2023 Mock Test
It’s important to keep a few things in mind when taking SLET 2023 online mock tests to optimize your score. Here are some fundamental tips for taking the mock tests:
- Choose a calm, distraction-free place for your mock test. Ensure your computer or other device is fully charged and that you have a dependable internet connection.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the testing platform before taking the mock test. Look to see if there are some instructions on how to use the platform.
- Take your time reading the guidelines and questions. Before answering, be certain that you comprehend the question. Mark a question for review, if necessary, then continue moving on to the next one.
- Approach the mock test as though it were a real exam. Try to finish the test in the allocated time.
- Examine your responses and your performance after finishing the mock test. Identify your strong points and your possibilities for improvement. Utilize this feedback to modify your study strategy and concentrate on your areas of weakness.
Keep in mind that the goal of a mock exam is to mimic the real one and give you an idea of what to anticipate. Take it seriously and utilize it as a tool to help you perform better on exam day.
Benefits of Taking Mock Tests
There are several reasons why taking mock tests can be beneficial. In general, taking mock tests can assist you in getting ready for the exam in a way that is more effective and helpful to your chances of success. Mock tests have the following notable benefits:
- Identifying knowledge gaps
Mock exams can be useful to find areas where your knowledge and comprehension of the subject are lacking. This enables you to concentrate on areas that require development.
- Reducing anxiety
By simulating the actual testing atmosphere, mock tests can aid in lowering anxiety related to exams. You may feel more assured and ready on exam day as a result.
- Practising time management
Mock tests help you improve your time management skills as well as get a sense of how long every section of the exam takes you. This will allow you to better manage your time during the actual examination.
- Providing feedback
Mock tests give you immediate insight into how you performed, including your abilities and areas of improvement. This can assist you in adjusting your study schedule and focusing on areas where you need to improve.
- Increasing familiarity with the exam format
Mock tests allow you to become more comfortable with the exam format, including the sorts of questions, time constraints, and instructions. This can make you feel more at ease and confident on the day of the exam.
For the SLET, the NTA does not provide mock tests. Check out the state agency’s website to see if they have a practice exam there. However, online, you can access a variety of resources, including practice exams and test series.
NTA does not provide any mock for SLET.
There is no upper age limit for SLET.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Leverage Edu Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.