Candidates can examine their preparation level by practising with OTET Previous Year Question Papers. Applicants who are interested in becoming teachers can apply for this post. After passing the OTET 2023, candidates will be hired as teachers in the state of Odisha.
The test will be conducted to check the eligibility of the candidates who apply for the teacher recruitment process in various Government, Private, and Private Unaided schools for classes 1 to 8. In the below-mentioned article, the candidates will get to know about the OTET Previous year’s question paper,
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Short Name||OTET|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Exam Language||English and Odia|
This Blog Includes:
Must Read: OTET Exam Pattern
OTET Previous Year Question Papers
The below-mentioned table has all the OTET Previous year’s question papers which every student needs while preparing for the exam. These question papers will give a brief idea to the students about the exam. Students can download the previous year’s question papers from the below-mentioned link or process.
Download OTET Previous Year Question Paper
Students can download the OTET Previous Year Question Papers from the official website. Below mentioned are the steps to download the previous year’s question papers:
Steps to Download
- Visit the official website of BSE, Odisha.
- On the home page click on the previous year’s question papers.
- The list of question papers will appear on the screen.
- Click on the required Question papers
- Click on the download button.
- Then take the printout of the question papers.
OTET Previous Year Question Papers Qualifying Marks
The candidates who are appearing for the OTET Entrance exam must know the qualifying marks for the previous year’s question papers which are mentioned below:
- The candidates who score 60% or more in the exam will be considered to pass.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC/ OBC, and Physically Handicapped securing scores of 50 % may be considered as pass.
- The OTET score will be given weightage in the recruitment process.
The qualifying mark for OTET 2023 is 60% for the General category and 50% for the OBC/ SC/ ST category. Candidates who achieve the qualifying marks or higher will be considered qualified.
The OTET 2023 examination will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
(1) Paper 1 will be for candidates who are applying for teacher posts of classes 1 to 5.
(2) Paper 2 for classes 6 to 8 teachers.
The OTET certificate’s validity has now been extended to an indefinite period. Previously, the OTET certificate was valid for 7 years.
The above-mentioned information regarding the OTET Exam and OTET Previous Year Question Papers must be helpful for the students preparing for the exam.
For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.