The Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh will accept candidates with the NEET examination then move with the counseling process, mop up the round with seat matrix and all the other information will be updated on the official website. You can keep the track of all the details like admit cards, eligibility criteria, and results.
The results will be announced online. Students who are eligible for the counseling process will be the ones who secure minimum cut-off marks. Read carefully to know more about the entire process.
MP NEET UG Highlights
Eligible candidates have to have to first pass the examination and then they can go further with the counseling process. You can find the details like mode of admission, criteria, conducting body, and all other particulars shown in the table below. Here’s an overview of the conducting body and other important details related to the examination.
|Admission||MP MBBS admission|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Eligibility||UR- 50% SC/ST/OBC- 40% UR PH- 45%|
|Admission Criteria||National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Total Number of Seats||Yet to be announced|
|Number of Colleges for MP NEET||14 Government and 24 Private Colleges|
This Blog Includes:
Eligibility Criteria MP NEET UG 2023
There is some minimum requirement the candidate has to fulfill to study MBBS in India. It is mandatory that you fulfill the eligibility criteria before submitting the application. Read below to know more about the eligibility for MP NEET UG. The candidate must be eligible for the NEET examination and then he can move on with the further process.
- Age: The candidate must be above 17 years old as of December 2023.
- Qualification: The candidate who will appear for their board examination or the ones who are already clear with their 12th boards.
- Domicile: The students who are from MP (Madhya Pradesh) are eligible to be part of the examination board.
- Candidates who are in Government Service/Freedom fighters/Defence personnel are eligible for the MP NEET UG
- For the cut-off: MP NEET UG will grant admission to the candidates based on their performance in the examination. Candidates who will score equal to or more than cut-off, get seelected.
Must Read: Career Options If NEET is not Cleared
NEET Cut-Off Percentile 2022
Candidates will get admission to the top colleges of the country if they secure the minimum cut-off required by the admission authority. The students securing NEET Cut off are eligible for the MBBS admission process. Here’s a list of categories and percentile. Please note that the authorities can make minor changes and you can get the updates on the official website. Here’s the table below.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||NEET CUT OFF 2023||NEET CUT OFF 2022|
|General||50th percentile||Yet to be announced||715-117|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||Yet to be announced||116-93|
|General PwD||45th percentile||Yet to be announced||116-105|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||Yet to be announced||104-93|
Admission Criteria for MP MBBS
The criteria for admission will be uploaded by the conducting body on the official website. However, the exam conducting and admission authorities can make minor changes in the criteria. Here’s a list of a few pointers to remember for all the candidates who pass the MP NEET UG and are eligible for the other application process.
- The AIQ (All India Quota) will provide 15% of the seats to the eligibile candidates on the basis of their NEET score. Then you can easily register on the website mcc.nic.in for the further counseling process.
- Students can choose seats in Central/Deemed Universities during counselling.
- 85% state quota will be applicable and it will be held online. The admissions will be conducted online.
- Private MBBS colleges will provide 100% seats for the admission process. This will also come under the counseling process.
Also Read: Study MBBS Abroad
Application Process MP MBBS
The link will be available for you on the official website. As you will be part of the application process you will have to submit all the required documents and information to complete the application process online. You will have to make sure the details are correct and accurate.
- Click on the registration link available on the official website.
- Register yourself and create your account/profile. You will have your password and roll number with you.
- Enter the personnel details as asked. This will include little details like birthdate, email id, phone number, etc.
- You need to enter the required details of your bank account.
- You will receive an OTP after the registration and then you can create a new password for yourself.
- Finish giving all the details and complete your application process.
- You will need to submit your class 10th and 12th mark sheets or certificates.
- Verify and then submit all the details in the application form. After that, you have the fee amount.
- Pay the required amount for the application form submission.
- You can pay via net banking, UPI, credit or debit card, imps, and wallet. At the time of paying the fee, make sure you have good internet connection.
- Keep a printed copy of the application form with yourself for future reference.
The examination will be conducted on Sunday, May 7, 2023. Students are advised to prepare well in advance. Make sure you cover all the course material to score well.
Candidates who qualify NEET exam with good scores are eligible for the counseling process. Then you can find a suitable college for yourself and take admission for MBBS.
The fee structure depends on the college you choose to get admission into and also if you get into the merit list and then you are fortunate! But the minimum fees will be starting around INR 1lakhs. You can check the low cost medical colleges in India.
For more guidelines and preparation for the NEET examination, you get updates on Leverage Edu. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for the latest updates related to your upcoming examinations.