The National Law School Admission Test (NLSAT) will be held on April 30, 2023. Candidates interested in the three-year LLB degree at NLSIU Bangalore can apply online through the university’s website. The last date to submit the NLSAT 2023 application is April 6, 2023. Before submitting an application, applicants should review the program’s eligibility requirements. The candidates who have applied for the NLSAT exam can download the admit card from the instructions mentioned in the below article.
|Full Name||National Law School Admissions Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Law School of India University Bangalore|
|Level of exam||National Level Exam|
|Application Fee||Rs 2000/- (For General category)|
|Duration of the exam||150 Minutes|
|Total number of Seats||120 Seats|
This Blog Includes:
The National Law School of India University, Bangalore, made the NLSAT 2023 application form available online on January 16, 2023. Eligible individuals can apply online at admissions.nls.ac.in/llb and complete the NLSAT 2023 application form. NLSIU Bangalore will hold the NLSAT 2023 online on April 30, 2023, for admission to the 3-year LLB degree.
The admit card for the NLSAT 2023 will be accessible in the second or third week of April 2023. Students can get their admit cards by visiting the university’s official website nls.ac.in. Candidates must have their admit card with them on the day of the exam.
Candidates must input their username and password to view and download the NLSAT 2023 Admit Card from their website. Students must verify all information on the NLSAT 2023 Admit Card before printing it. If they find any discrepancies they must immediately contact the authorities. Students are not permitted to enter the exam hall without an admit card and an ID card, according to the guidelines.
Must Read: NLSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
How to Download the NLSAT 2023 Admit Card?
Students can refer to the steps outlined below to download the NSLAT 2023 admit card from the official website.
- Visit the NLSAT 2023 official website nls.ac.in.
- Click on the NLSAT Admit card link.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Print the admit card after downloading it.
NLSAT 2023 Admit Card Discrepancy
There is always the possibility of a mistake on the admit card. Students must ensure that there are no inaccuracies in the admit card information and are recommended to contact the appropriate authorities if there is any discrepancy.
Telefax numbers for the National Law School of India University are 080-23213160 and 23160532,535 respectively. National Law School of India University Fax: 080-23160534
Details on the NLSAT 2023 Admit Card
The following information will be included on the NLSAT 2023 admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photo
- Names of the father and mother
- Birth Date
- Location of the Exam centre
- Exam timing
- Examination date
- Roll number
- Signature of the invigilator
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam day guidelines
Documents Along With NLSAT Admit Card 2023
Candidates will have to bring any of the following documents as identification proof on the exam day along with the NLSAT admit card 2023
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Exam Day Instructions
- The Admit Card is required for entrance to the Exam Centre; no applicants will be permitted to the exam unless the Admit Card is shown at the Test Centre.
- Try to be at the exam centre one hour before the time specified on the admit card. The Centre will not permit you to enter beyond the specified closure hour.
- Handbags/Mobile Phones/Calculators/Watches/Other Electronic Gadgets/Paper (other than the Admit Card) are not permitted within the Examination Hall.
- Rough work for Objective Type question papers should be done in the area given for this purpose. Under no circumstances is rough work permitted on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Questions must be answered only on the response sheet.
- It is strictly forbidden to copy, use dishonest means of any type, chat, ask questions from other candidates, or borrow material within the Test Centre.
- Candidates must submit their OMR answer sheets and the entire question paper to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or removing the question paper is not permitted, and applicants who do so will be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehavior of any type can result in the candidate’s expulsion.
- If a candidate scribbles the answer sheet or question paper in any manner, the exam will be cancelled for that applicant.
- Please have a full breakfast or a light lunch before departing for the location, based on the slot. Drink lots of fluids; dehydration can ramp up over the heat, affecting your exam performance.
Candidates can download the NLSAT admit card 2023 from the official website https://www.nls.ac.in/
On April 30, 2023, the NLSAT 2023 will be held in offline mode.
The NLSAT 2023 Admit Card can be downloaded in the second or third week of April 2023.
Yes, You are recommended to contact the appropriate authorities if there is any discrepancy in the NLSAT 2023 admit card. Contact details are mentioned below.
Telefax numbers for the National Law School of India University are 080-23213160 and 23160532,535 respectively.
National Law School of India University Fax: 080-2316053