The ILICAT examination is conducted for students who are willing to pursue one year of LLM and PhD courses. The ILICAT is regulated by the Indian Law Institute, Delhi. The examination is held once a year. Students willing to apply for the examination must know the ILICAT application process set by the exam conducting authority.
The article below entails all the relevant information regarding the ILICAT 2023 application process. Students willing to take part in the examination must read the details in the article diligently.
|Full Name||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||The Indian Law Institute, Delhi|
|Courses Offered||LLM one-year, PhD|
|Application Starts||February 2023 – March 2023|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
Latest Updates ILICAT 2023
The application for ILICAT 2023 will be tentatively released in February 2023. The last date of application will be tentatively in March 2023. The official dates regarding the examination are yet to be announced by the official exam conducting authority.
Important Dates ILICAT 2023
The important dates (tentative) for the ILICAT 2023 examination are mentioned in the table given below. Students must go through the reference table below to have an idea about the tentative dates based on accumulated data over the years about the ILICAT 2023 examination.
|Application Starts||February 2023|
|Application Deadline||March 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023 – May 2023|
|Result Declaration||May 2023|
|Personal Interview Round||May 2023|
Must Read: LLM Criminal Law
Application Process ILICAT 2023
Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree are eligible for the application for ILICAT 2023. Students can easily apply for the examination online, on the website of the exam conducting authority. The fee payment will also be done online. The entire process of the ILICAT 2023 examination can be done online effortlessly.
Students need to visit the official website, register themselves, fill in all the required details, and upload all the important documents related to the application, and the application process for ILICAT 2023 will be completed. The guide to filling out the application is given below:
How to Apply for ILICAT 2023
Students must go through the entire application process attentively without making any mistakes, otherwise, their application can be cancelled by the exam conducting authority.
All details in the application must be accurate and true. The steps to fill out the application for ILICAT 2023 are mentioned briefly in the pointers below:
- Students need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Click on the ‘Apply for LLM’.
- Students need to register themselves by filling in all the required details like name, phone number, email, etc.
- Fill in all the details of the educational qualification.
- Upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Students need to prepare a Statement of Purpose (SOP) with not more than 2000 words.
- The next step is to submit the fee application fee, which will be around INR 2,500/-
- Students easily pay the fee using a debit card, credit card or using UPI.
Candidates must note, the applications will be accepted online only. The offline application mode has been discontinued since 2020.
Application Guideline ILICAT 2023
There are some important guidelines related to the ILICAT 2023 application. Students must be thorough with the guidelines set by the exam conducting authorities.
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Admission 2023 Link’ available on the official web portal of the exam conducting authority.
- We advise candidates to go through the directions and regulations carefully before completing the application form.
- Candidates must go through all the information filled in the application.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of the complete ILICAT 2023 application just for future reference.
Must Read: LSAT Exam
The ILICAT examination is conducted by The Indian Law Institute, Delhi.
The applications for ILICAT 2023 will be released on tentatively February 2023 – March 2023.
Students can apply for ILICAT 2023 on the official website of the exam conducting authority, ili.ac.in
We hope the above information is helpful for the students who are applying for the ILICAT 2023 examination. For more updates check out our Indian Exams page, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.