AIC Exam Admit Card: The AIC, or the Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited announces the release of its Management Trainee Admit cards 10 days prior to the written examination. Interested candidates are required to download their respective admit cards from the official portal of the conducting body. It is to be noted that AIC Exam Admit Cards are provided solely via online modes. Therefore, one mustn’t expect to receive their hall tickets/ admit cards to arrive via courier or any other offline means. Read the article to know more about the AIC Exam Admit Cards.
|Exam Name||AIC Management Trainee Exam|
|Conducting Body||Agriculture Insurance Company|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Admit Card Release||15th February 2023|
This Blog Includes:
AIC Exam Admit Card 2023 Out
Agriculture Insurance Company of India released the 2023 Admit Cards on the 15th of February 2023. Aspirants had to undertake the AIC exam on the 25th Feb 2023. Candidates who wish to work in the post of Management Trainee under the aegis of AIC must clear the written exam. As of 2023, AIC released 50 different vacancies for the post of Management Trainees.
Aspirants had to download their hall tickets by entering their designated credentials. It was imperative for candidates to fill in the relevant data to ensure a seamless process. Individuals had to bring their hall tickets or admit cards on the date of the examination to help authorities with the identification and verification procedure.
Also Read: Diploma in Business Management
How to Download AIC Admit Card?
Candidates who wish to download the AIC Exam Admit Cards must refer to the following guidelines during the upcoming exams.
- Aspirants must first visit AIC’s official website, i.e., https://www.aicofindia.com/AICHindi/Pages/Career_Recruitment.aspx, and select the option of ‘AIC Admit Card 2023’. Doing so will redirect candidates to a new page.
- On this page, one must select the download link for the AIC Admit Card.
- Doing so will require candidates to enter their login credentials.
- To proceed further, the page will request the users to enter the captcha code.
- Once done with that, candidates will be redirected to the download page.
- After downloading the admit cards, one must ensure to take their print.
Details Mentioned on AIC Exam Admit Card
It is critical for aspirants to procure their admit cards or hall tickets on the date of the examination. The AIC Exam Admit Card is a vital piece of document that carries crucial information about the candidate. It is primarily used on the date of the exam by the authorities for verification and identification purposes. Those who fail to bring their admit cards to the exam venue will not be allowed to sit for the said exam. The following details were mentioned on the AIC Admit Card 2023.
- Candidate’s Name
- Job Post
- Designated Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Date of Birth (Candidate)
- Category (Candidate)
- Date of Examination
- Slots for the Exam
- Timings of the Exam
- Time of Reporting
- Entry and Closing Time
- Exam Venue- Name, Address, Contact Details
Steps to Do If You Lost AIC Admit Card?
In case a candidate forgets or loses his/her AIC hall ticket, he/she must refer to the following steps to recover or download their Admit Cards.
- One must first select the tab on the official homepage that says, ’Download Admit Card’.
- Then, simply click on the option that says, ‘Forget Password’.
- Candidates are then required to fill in the required data in the login portal.
- Individuals will receive a reset link with a fresh OTP once they click on the submit button.
- In the end, one must set their new password and retrieve their admit cards by using their new login info.
AIC Exam Admit Card 2023 was released on 15 February 2023. It is a mandatory document to carry at the exam centre.
Candidates can download their AIC Exam admit card from the official website of the exam conducting body. You should have login credentials along with the password and date of birth.
Yes, candidates have to download the AIC Exam hall ticket and carry a hard copy of this document at the exam centre.