University of Camerino
The University of Camerino is established in Camerino, Italy. It is the biggest university in Italy among those with less than 10,000 pupils. It was organized in 1336 and was authorized by the Pope in 1727. It contains 5 faculties. It was the topmost Law school in Camerino according to the writer, C Read more
Highlights Of University of Camerino
Architecture, Pharmacy and Jurisprudence
- The student enrollment of this university will be in the range of 5,000-10,000.
- The student life is quite unique at this University. Apart from academics, students can opt for various extracurricular activities that help them to build their personality and lead to the overall development of a student.
- The excellent professor/student ratio (1 professor for every 25 students) is another unique and important feature of this University.
- The University offers to lodge to International students. Some of the apartments are Collegio Mattei 2, Collegio Mattei 1, Residence Di Avack, etc.
- The Canteen service at the university is very good at the University. There are two canteens at the University- one being a normal cafeteria and the other being a restaurant near the Hostels of the students.
- The University has a library that offers a wide variety of books and journals to the students. It also has an online portal where students can search for a book and take them easily.
- At UNICAM there are plenty of Student Unions that can respond to students' various needs and offer various activities apart from academics.
- The University provides excellent ICT service. All students will get within a few days a personal login and password to use the UNICAM Wi-Fi service.
- The University sports center association provides all the sporting facilities managing for students who are interested in building their careers as athletes.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance