Set in the capital city of Columbus, the Ohio Dominican University began as a women’s school in 1911 and by 1964, it became a co-educational school. Then in 1968, it was renamed as Ohio Dominican College and in 2002, it attained the status of a university. The university campus at Ohio is spread across 75 acres and is home to over 1,700 students and 200 staff members. OHU offers more than 40 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines and specializations. Further, the campus is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such as digital classrooms and a library. The classes are designed in smaller sizes with a maximum of 18 students in every class. Being a Catholic institution, special importance is given to value education, spiritual and pastoral care and support. OHU offers on-campus residential services in its residential halls that are fully furnished including air conditioning and Wifi facilities.